Accepted 2022

viscacha
Renerik
Message added by Renerik,

Posts in this topic should be restricted to confirming your acceptance and including your stats. Quick clarifying questions to a post are permitted but any other type of post or discussion will be deleted. 

supersulu
  • Applicant

Got the call this morning

3.86 cgpa 

171 LSAT

third year applicant

Very little extra curricular and sent in application in October 

Edited by supersulu
  • Like 1

Electricity
  • Law Student
2 hours ago, FriendlyMemeGuy493 said:

3.96 cgpa on olsas

third year applicant

Sheeeeshh

• Like 1

RWC
  • Law Student

Accepted today

cGPA: 3.96 (B3 around the same/a bit higher) LSAT: 162

Currently in an MSc, average to fairly strong ECs (I think)

Best of luck to everyone 🙂 

• Like 1

law000099
  • Law School Admit

Any admitted peeps not going to accept their offer? waitlisted lad trying to gauge my very slim chances.

Appreciate it,

• Like 1

Does anybody know if there are GPA conditions on offer of admission? Like if you are accepted and in your final year of university, do your grades for the final semester matter? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 12:54 AM, AustonMatthews34 said:

Any admitted peeps not going to accept their offer? waitlisted lad trying to gauge my very slim chances.

Appreciate it,

I know this is a few weeks old now but I have declined my offer! Hope enough people do so to get some waitlist movement. Best of luck! 🙂

On 3/17/2022 at 12:51 PM, callsaul said:

Does anybody know if there are GPA conditions on offer of admission? Like if you are accepted and in your final year of university, do your grades for the final semester matter? 

Pretty sure there are no conditions; you just need to graduate. The website says:

"Applicants must have successfully completed three years of an approved course leading to a degree at a recognized post-secondary institution, no later than the end of May in the year of entry. "

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Desilegallyblonde
  • Applicant
11 hours ago, CBay said:

Late A off waitlist, have accepted. 

that is awesome!!! so close to the beginning of the semester too!!! congratulations

Rigel
  • Applicant
12 hours ago, CBay said:

Late A off waitlist, have accepted. 

I remember you said you are in Osgoode, so how can you be accepted by another Ontario law school after July 1st?

• Ryn locked this topic
  • Ryn unpinned this topic