Laptop Recommendations for Articling

Batman

My laptop that got me through law school recently died. I am starting my articles soon and still need to complete PLTC. I do not know much about computers so I thought I would ask here. What is a good laptop for articles (I will be taking it to the office, court, etc) and for PLTC? I prefer Windows, great screen, and comfortable keyboard.

Thank you!

• 1 year later...
Turtles
  • Law Student
23 hours ago, vikkibendell said:

The Macbook is the best computer to use for work. It is powerful, easy to use, and looks great. The Macbook has a battery life of 10 hours, which is very convenient. It's easy to carry around and work on the go. The Macbook is easy to use because it has a touch screen and voice recognition technology. It has an excellent trackpad which makes operating the laptop much easier. When I had problems with the screen, I found a computer repair service near me. I am delighted with their work; the main advantage is that it wasn't expensive.

Hi Tim.

• LOL 2

Whist
  • Law Student
5 hours ago, vikkibendell said:

The Macbook is the best computer to use for work. It is powerful, easy to use, and looks great. The Macbook has a battery life of 10 hours, which is very convenient. It's easy to carry around and work on the go. The Macbook is easy to use because it has a touch screen and voice recognition technology. It has an excellent trackpad which makes operating the laptop much easier. When I had problems with the screen, I found a computer repair service near me. I am delighted with their work; the main advantage is that it wasn't expensive.

I know this is probably spam, but imagine taking the time to write out a commercial for how flawless a Macbook is and then immediately recommending a repair service for it in advance. 

48 minutes ago, Whist said:

I know this is probably spam, but imagine taking the time to write out a commercial for how flawless a Macbook is and then immediately recommending a repair service for it in advance.  

A repair service in the UK; I guess we know whose bot it is.