Chance me TRU B+ grade 169 LSAT L2 3.1-3.3ish

Nagatoro

Hi all getting a little bit concerned about my chances since I have not seen anyone with less than a TRU grade of an A be accepted. Anyone have a possible guess to my chances with a TRU assigned grade of a B+ and a 169. Thank you.

HarryCrane
  • Articling Student

It's early in the cycle, so the admits will be people with a high index score that will likely get in elsewhere. TRU will be slightly more competitive than an average year because of the admission issue last year and ~20 seats being taken by those students, but with your stats you still have a decent shot. 

pinsandneedles
  • Law School Admit
19 hours ago, Nagatoro said:

Hi all getting a little bit concerned about my chances since I have not seen anyone with less than a TRU grade of an A be accepted. Anyone have a possible guess to my chances with a TRU assigned grade of a B+ and a 169. Thank you.

Hi Nagatoro, 

Just wondering if you could share when you completed your application? I don’t see a TRU assigned grade on my application. And under “application status” it just says “complete ready for review.” I’m guessing if you have a TRU assigned grade, your application must be further along than mine? The portal says I got my final piece of documentation in on Feb 1.

Thanks and have a great weekend. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
Lawyerup36
  • Applicant
On 2/11/2022 at 2:37 PM, pinsandneedles said:

Hi Nagatoro, 

Just wondering if you could share when you completed your application? I don’t see a TRU assigned grade on my application. And under “application status” it just says “complete ready for review.” I’m guessing if you have a TRU assigned grade, your application must be further along than mine? The portal says I got my final piece of documentation in on Feb 1.

Thanks and have a great weekend. 🙂

I’m curious as well, my application was complete January 14 and I don’t have an assigned letter grade either yet just “ complete and ready for review”

pinsandneedles
  • Law School Admit
21 minutes ago, Lawyerup36 said:

I’m curious as well, my application was complete January 14 and I don’t have an assigned letter grade either yet just “ complete and ready for review”

Hi Lawyerup36,

Mine was showing a letter grade as of around Feb 14. I submitted my application late January. Hope this helps.

• Like 1