Assigned Letter Grade

mountaineer

mountaineer
  • Applicant

Hi everyone,

How soon after your transcript/documents were received did you get an assigned grade? My transcript was received by TRU on January 13, and I still have not received an assigned grade. 

Thanks! 

eli1234
  • Applicant

My transcript was received on Jan 5th and my final LOR was received on Jan 18th and I still have not received an assigned letter grade. Im wondering if I should email them or not, idk what an average wait time is 

lawapp
  • Applicant
10 minutes ago, eli1234 said:

My transcript was received on Jan 5th and my final LOR was received on Jan 18th and I still have not received an assigned letter grade. Im wondering if I should email them or not, idk what an average wait time is 

I emailed them recently since mine isn’t updated either. My documents were sent weeks ago so I followed up with them. they gave me a very generic response saying that if the documents are sent, we will update it when we get the chance. 

At this point, just make sure that your documents were received. Seems like TRU is moving a lot slower this year as a precautionary measure. 

Lawyerup36
  • Applicant
On 2/24/2022 at 3:17 PM, mountaineer said:

Hi everyone,

How soon after your transcript/documents were received did you get an assigned grade? My transcript was received by TRU on January 13, and I still have not received an assigned grade. 

Thanks! 

Don’t worry I think it’s a thing this year with all the over enrolment last year. I don’t have a letter grade either and I went complete Jan 13! Hang tight 

diggity
  • Applicant

Where do you find the assigned letter grade? I don't see it in my application summary is that where it is suppose to be? Any help is appreciated!

Lawyerup36
  • Applicant
3 hours ago, diggity said:

Where do you find the assigned letter grade? I don't see it in my application summary is that where it is suppose to be? Any help is appreciated!

In the same spot that has your checklist items and the dates they were uploaded. Your post secondary institution has a “notes” column and the letter grade will be placed there beside your institution. But don’t fret if it isn’t there yet, TRU I think is being super cautious after last years fiasco and don’t have as many seats available because of it. 

Edited by Lawyerup36
  • Like 1

eli1234
  • Applicant

I just called admissions and asked and they said that all of the letter grades should be posted by the end of march and they still have about 400 applications that don't have letter grades assigned 

• Like 3

Lawyerup36
  • Applicant
10 minutes ago, eli1234 said:

I just called admissions and asked and they said that all of the letter grades should be posted by the end of march and they still have about 400 applications that don't have letter grades assigned 

I’m one. Lol. Thanks for the info. 

diggity
  • Applicant

Its weird cause I was accepted but I don't have an assigned letter grade- that being said I have transcripts from several institutes so I wouldn't be surprised if thats why they haven't assigned one.

Or maybe they will at the end of March like you stated. 

cjs
  • Law Student

Mine just changed to "pending decision" and a letter grade today.  My latest document was rec'd Jan 10 (with the exception of the Jan LSAT) and I applied Dec 21.

Edited by cjs

9 hours ago, cjs said:

Mine just changed to "pending decision" and a letter grade today.  My latest document was rec'd Jan 10 (with the exception of the Jan LSAT) and I applied Dec 21.

Your assigned letter grade is A, correct?

You will be in soon.

• Like 1

cjs
  • Law Student
On 3/8/2022 at 8:02 AM, NowOrNever said:

Your assigned letter grade is A, correct?

You will be in soon.

Yeah, A+.  Hoping I hear back soon! Thanks for the kind words 🙂

Edited by cjs
  • Like 1