Individual Consideration Waitlist

Maritime Man

Maritime Man
  • Applicant

Hello, all.

I applied and interviewed under the Individual Consideration category. I  just received an email indicating that I did not receive an offer of admission, but I was placed as the #1 Alternative for the waitlist exclusive to the Individual Consideration category.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Does anyone know what the deadline to accept is for Individual Consideration applicants to accept, which would influence how long I might have to wait to find out if I might get in?

Thanks.

rrw
  • Applicant

Were you interviewed on 5th or 6th? Did you apply for full time or part time JD? I applied part time, got interviewed on the 6th, still haven't heard anything yet. Someone I know had the interview on 5th got the offer this morning, he applied for full time JD. 

Maritime Man
  • Applicant
5 minutes ago, rrw said:

Were you interviewed on 5th or 6th? Did you apply for full time or part time JD? I applied part time, got interviewed on the 6th, still haven't heard anything yet. Someone I know had the interview on 5th got the offer this morning, he applied for full time JD. 

I applied full-time. 

Edited by Sudsy

Maritime Man
  • Applicant
2 hours ago, rrw said:

I noticed I didn't properly answer your questions. I applied for full-time, and I interviewed on the 5th.

rrw
  • Applicant

#1 for the waiting list give you really high chance to get in, the deadline to accept the offer is March 28th for individual considerations,  I think you would know if you get the spot by end of March or beginning of April. 

Maritime Man
  • Applicant
2 hours ago, rrw said:

#1 for the waiting list give you really high chance to get in, the deadline to accept the offer is March 28th for individual considerations,  I think you would know if you get the spot by end of March or beginning of April. 

I really hope so. But I also figure if there are only 15 ahead of me, that’s a small number, so 100% accepting is still very possible. 

Either way, I’m crossing my fingers.

Did you hear back yet?

Edited by Sudsy

helpmepls
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, rrw said:

still nothing 😂 don’t know if anyone get the part time JD offer?

Still patiently waiting……….. lol

rrw
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, helpmepls said:

Still patiently waiting……….. lol

Lol, we will get there eventually……

applicant88
  • Law School Admit

I am interested in applying under this category and am curious what makes you feel like your application stood out or qualified for this category? What are they looking for?

Thanks