Decision Pending

cjs

Lawyerup36
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, Trynamakeitin said:

Just go to decision pending as well! A- with a 157

I’ve been at that almost two weeks! Lol. At least I’ve moved away from the platforms since the wait seems now never ending lol. 

wowzaa
  • Applicant
26 minutes ago, MD8 said:

My status has been decision pending for over 2 weeks! A and 155 

Did you apply as a discretionary applicant? 

Lawyerup36
  • Applicant
23 hours ago, Trynamakeitin said:

Just go to decision pending as well! A- with a 157

Sorry, I just double checked, I’ve been pending for 3 weeks now almost 4🤦🏽‍♀️  I’m exhausted. Lmao. 

MD8
  • Law Student
39 minutes ago, wowzaa said:

Did you apply as a discretionary applicant? 

No, regular category. My LSAT is very low so I know my chances are low, but still staying hopeful while it's still pending. 

Lawyerup36
  • Applicant
3 minutes ago, MD8 said:

No, regular category. My LSAT is very low so I know my chances are low, but still staying hopeful while it's still pending. 

I’m like you! I’m a reverse super-splitter. Which is why I still have no news from all three! But I’m still in there somewhere lol. No rejection or waitlist, and that’s my silver lining. Best of luck! 

MD8
  • Law Student
12 minutes ago, Lawyerup36 said:

I’m like you! I’m a reverse super-splitter. Which is why I still have no news from all three! But I’m still in there somewhere lol. No rejection or waitlist, and that’s my silver lining. Best of luck! 

Same here! And thank you, wishing for good news for the both of us! 

wowzaa
  • Applicant
58 minutes ago, MD8 said:

Good luck! I hope we all hear good news soon ☺️

Lawyer1017
  • Law School Admit

When y’all predicting the next wave to be? Friday April 1? Last year offers went out March 25 & 26, April 1,2,9 & 10 then waitlist April 16.  In 2020, offers out March 17,18,19, April 9 and 17 and then waitlist April 27. 

• Like 1

Lawyerup36
  • Applicant
16 minutes ago, Lawyer1017 said:

When y’all predicting the next wave to be? Friday April 1? Last year offers went out March 25 & 26, April 1,2,9 & 10 then waitlist April 16.  In 2020, offers out March 17,18,19, April 9 and 17 and then waitlist April 27. 

Definitely April, but I think maybe slower to avoid last years fiasco. I’m hoping first week for sure we should something 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
JB Fletcher
  • Applicant

I'm still decision pending, and have been for weeks. Does that mean if anything I may get waitlist? 

Dan-Sam
  • Applicant
4 hours ago, JB Fletcher said:

I'm still decision pending, and have been for weeks. Does that mean if anything I may get waitlist? 

Same here, I assume there might be rejections shortly. 

lawapp
  • Applicant
4 hours ago, JB Fletcher said:

Same here! Do you mind if I ask your stats and category that you applied? Definitely starting to lose hope 

Lawyerup36
  • Applicant

I’m anticipating a rejection soon. I’ve been pending since first week of March. Mature applicant, out of province, special facts submitted. I’d be shocked if there were anymore acceptances this late, but you never know. 

SubpoenaColada
  • Law School Admit
20 minutes ago, Lawyerup36 said:

I’m anticipating a rejection soon. I’ve been pending since first week of March. Mature applicant, out of province, special facts submitted. I’d be shocked if there were anymore acceptances this late, but you never know. 

I am also still pending since February. I have no idea how they decide who to review because I saw so many people with comparable stats to mine get in. I want to call and ask when the last round of acceptances is but everyone at the firm I work at is saying not to. Feeling super defeated, trying to believe that maybe they're just going slow because of last year. Good luck!

RandyBoBandy
  • Law School Admit

I've been 'pending decision' since November.... 😞

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Sad 1

Lawyerup36
  • Applicant
36 minutes ago, SubpoenaColada said:

I am also still pending since February. I have no idea how they decide who to review because I saw so many people with comparable stats to mine get in. I want to call and ask when the last round of acceptances is but everyone at the firm I work at is saying not to. Feeling super defeated, trying to believe that maybe they're just going slow because of last year. Good luck!

I wouldn’t call either, I agree with the firm. I know it’s defeating, trust me I do! But law school isn’t going anywhere and there is always next year. And with classes returning in person things might no longer be inflated and perhaps applications will return closer to normal levels. Hang in there and don’t give up. 

• Thanks 1

cautiously_optimistic
  • Law School Admit

For what it's worth to those waiting, the orientation page only has 95 participants so, seemingly, a quarter of the spots are still available. Best of luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hugs 1

SubpoenaColada
  • Law School Admit
16 minutes ago, cautiously_optimistic said:

For what it's worth to those waiting, the orientation page only has 95 participants so, seemingly, a quarter of the spots are still available. Best of luck!

Genuinely, you are my new favorite person for mentioning this LOL. Gives me hope of one more wave or waitlist spots. 

Thewaitismuchtoolong
25 minutes ago, cautiously_optimistic said:

Well, it should have 96. What the heck is an orientation page, lol.

good luck to everyone still waiting!

Lawyerup36
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, cautiously_optimistic said:

It’s a glimmer for some people, but not necessarily representative just yet. Some may not be attending, others might still be deciding, and so on! But fingers crossed for everyone. (I say that, bc this late in the cycle a provincial move for me may not be possible unfortunately) but I’m rooting for you all! Hopefully news soon. 

Dan-Sam
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, tdot1967 said:

Well, it should have 96. What the heck is an orientation page, lol.

good luck to everyone still waiting!

Hi, may I ask you when is the orientation date for 2022 fall?

HarryCrane
  • Articling Student
5 hours ago, SubpoenaColada said:

Current student, I wouldn’t call. I know a bit about the admission process. It’s not going to hurt you persay, but it’s not going to help you and the faculty is already swamped with end of year stuff. 

I know it’s hard to wait (I was there last year) but know that you will hear from them one way an other. TRU is getting more and more competitive every year. Stay positive! 

• Thanks 1