Decision Pending

cjs

amw26
  • Law Student
20 hours ago, cautiously_optimistic said:

For what it's worth to those waiting, the orientation page only has 95 participants so, seemingly, a quarter of the spots are still available. Best of luck!

Are you talking about the Moodle Orientation page? 

Edited by amw26

lawandordermaker
  • Law Student
20 hours ago, cautiously_optimistic said:

For what it's worth to those waiting, the orientation page only has 95 participants so, seemingly, a quarter of the spots are still available. Best of luck!

Isn't there less spots because of deferred spots from what happened last year? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Lawyerup36
  • Applicant
26 minutes ago, lawandordermaker said:

Isn't there less spots because of deferred spots from what happened last year? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Even with the deferred seats there are still 124 seats total. However the 95 in the orientation page is still just an estimate. There are offers out that have a deadline of May 10, plus maybe not everyone is attending the orientation. I’m just saying it’s all a guess. We don’t actually know how many seats are left, we don’t know when and if other acceptances will occur, and we also do not know if some people will give up a seat for other offers. Like all of you though, I really hope we know soon, it’s getting pretty late to coordinate moving, finances and employment. Fingers crossed for all. 

cautiously_optimistic
  • Law School Admit
2 hours ago, amw26 said:

Are you talking about the Moodle Orientation page? 

yep that's the one, also it's now up to 102 so hopefully a few more individuals got some good news