• Applicant

Gpa: 3.94-3.96

LSAT: 160

Third year student with not many extracurriculars/work experience 

legallyblonde101
  • Law Student

L2: 3.63 (cGPA: 3.6ish)

LSAT: 161

Graduating from U of C in April with honours, lots of volunteer experience, worked two part-time jobs throughout undergrad, and worked doing legal research for a lawyer last summer. 

mud24
  • Law School Admit

L2: 3.85/4.0

LSAT: 160 

last year of undergrad, law related internships, and average extracurricular activities 

wm18
  • Applicant

Got the message saying my application was still being considered yesterday and am now on the waitlist. 

LSAT: 161

L2: 3.97/4.0

Graduated from undergrad in December, good EC's.

LawyerPeanut
  • Law School Admit

Got the message today. Decently excited! Does anyone know the chances of being accepted off the waitlist?

LSAT: 159

L2: 3.83/4.0

Two undergrad degrees, several years of work experience in policy/ advocacy 

Lucky54
  • Applicant
28 minutes ago, LawyerPeanut said:

Got the message today. Decently excited! Does anyone know the chances of being accepted off the waitlist?

LSAT: 159

L2: 3.83/4.0

Two undergrad degrees, several years of work experience in policy/ advocacy 

Was the message through an email or on the portal?

LawyerPeanut
  • Law School Admit
5 minutes ago, Lucky54 said:

Was the message through an email or on the portal?

It was the letter in the portal.

rb_71
  • Law School Admit

Waitlisted. 

LSAT: 162

cGPA: 3.76

L2: 3.87

BSc Honours, MSc, numerous awards/scholarships, decent volunteer/work experience

Skiers14
  • Law School Admit

Waitlisted: LSAT 163 L20 3.74. A lot of community volunteering and good work history. Really hoping to hear before the end of March before I have to accept UAlberta. Anyone know when they start offering places to people on waitlist? 

rb_71
  • Law School Admit
9 minutes ago, Skiers14 said:

Waitlisted: LSAT 163 L20 3.74. A lot of community volunteering and good work history. Really hoping to hear before the end of March before I have to accept UAlberta. Anyone know when they start offering places to people on waitlist? 

Would also like to know. Does anyone know approximately how many (if any) applicants are typically accepted off of the waitlist?

saltshaker111
  • Law School Admit

Waitlisted this morning

LSAT: 162

L2: 3.7-3.8 probably, not sure since most of it was completed after undergrad

early 30s, worked all through undergrad, research assistant work, newspaper experience, currently in a master's, submitted special facts

I've already accepted an offer from U of A anyway, so I'm not disappointed 🙂

Edited by saltshaker111

lollins
  • Applicant

Waitlisted: LSAT 163 cGPA 3.5 L2 3.75. Graduating in April from UofC with decent work experience and good volunteering. Good luck to everyone in this spot!

Minicooper
  • Applicant

Waitlisted this morning. L2 3.79, LSAT 164. Worked thru undergrad, one year of relevant work experience.

Will most likely be accepting my offer from the University of Alberta so I’ll email them soon to take myself off the list, good luck everybody!

• Like 1

rb_71
  • Law School Admit
11 minutes ago, Minicooper said:

Waitlisted this morning. L2 3.79, LSAT 164. Worked thru undergrad, one year of relevant work experience.

Will most likely be accepting my offer from the University of Alberta so I’ll email them soon to take myself off the list, good luck everybody!

Congrats on getting into UofA!

• Thanks 1

displaynamerequired
  • Law School Admit

Waitlisted this morning as well 😞 LSAT 163, L2: 3.8. 

Got an offer from U of A, so will be accepting that, but Calgary was my first choice. 

OROC
  • Applicant

Waitlisted this morning.

LSAT 165

L2 3.65

3 work terms through undergrad program in finance and accounting + other miscellaneous job experience and president of university society 

ag1400
  • Applicant

Waitlisted: L2: 3.9-4.0 LSAT: 161. I had a lot of work and volunteer experiences throughout undergrad as well. 

bubbles123
  • Applicant

Does anyone know if this is normal to have this many of us waitlisted on the same day? It seems like in past years this didn't happen but maybe people weren't posting as much as this year is. 

Also all of your stats seem so competitive! I'm surprised and I hope we get in 🙂

Edited by bubbles123

angryturtle

If you were not waitlisted, is it safe to assume you’re probably going to get rejection letter soon

Edited by angryturtle
  • Like 1

Lawhpefl10
  • Law School Admit

Waitlisted yesterday but didn't check portal till today (letter was dated to yesterday). Third year undergrad student at U of C. 

Varsity sports experience and played WHL hockey for 4 years. Roughly 5 summers of full time work experience and also some volunteer experience in Indigenous communities. 

CGPA: 3.85 L2: 3.9 LSAT: 161 (1 write)

Lawyerup36
  • Applicant
18 minutes ago, angryturtle said:

If you were not waitlisted, is it safe to assume you’re probably going to get rejection letter soon

I wouldn’t assume this, and I’m still waiting for a response. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

heehee
  • Law Student

Waitlisted on March 9th! L2: 3.9 LSAT: 160, current student finishing up my 4th year. Congratulations to everyone to in this thread, there's hope!