B20 3.9

LSAT 159

Accepted elsewhere so I don't care lol

Edited by FranksRedHot
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

donotgogentle
  • Law Student

Hooray, my first post on this forum is a rejection, lol, though my stats don’t make it too surprising.  Rejected today, letter dated March 11.

B20 - 3.5

LSAT - 156

Mature but that’s not really a category there.

lawstudent_candidate10
  • Applicant

Rejected today as well, letter dated March 11.

If we email them to ask what we can improve on for next cycle- do you think they will give you some insight?

Edited by lawstudent_candidate10
  • Like 2

rxoxo
  • Applicant

Rejected today, letter dated March 11

A little confused since i got into osgoode and western but i wasnt gonna go to ryerson anyway 

cgpa 3.51 

b20 3.8

lsat 167

• LOL 2

Gabbygab
  • Applicant

Rejected today as well, I am devastated.

student athlete & captain, I’ve been an account manager full time for the last two years, volunteered with low income communities, trilingual and did a semester abroad. I wish I knew what I was missing. Seeing people get denied with 167 makes me question what to improve upon.

Edited by Gabbygab
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 2

lawhopeful28
  • Law Student
35 minutes ago, Gabbygab said:

Rejected today as well, I am devastated.

student athlete & captain, I’ve been an account manager full time for the last two years, volunteered with low income communities, trilingual and did a semester abroad. I wish I knew what I was missing. Seeing people get denied with 167 makes me question what to improve upon.

Feeling the same way right now. Really don’t know what they’re looking for and how decisions are made. Best of luck going forward 🙂 

scaredanxiousstudent

Was the rejection letter posted to your RAMMS account and you got a notification to check today? And do they email you to check your RAMMS account or do you guys just check regularly?

Edited by scaredanxiousstudent

lawskool
  • Applicant
11 minutes ago, scaredanxiousstudent said:

Was the rejection letter posted to your RAMMS account and you got a notification to check today? And do they email you to check your RAMMS account or do you guys just check regularly?

Yeah the rejection letter was posted on RAMSS. I didn't get any email to check RAMSS but I usually get an email whenever they update my file (today I just happened to check it out of habit and saw the rejection). Not sure if others received an email though

• Like 1

Gabbygab
  • Applicant
14 minutes ago, lawhopeful28 said:

Feeling the same way right now. Really don’t know what they’re looking for and how decisions are made. Best of luck going forward 🙂 

Thank you I really appreciate it and same goes to you ☺️ It’s definitely demoralizing but will try to keep hopeful for other schools.

lawskool
  • Applicant
46 minutes ago, RandyBoBandy said:

Rejected 3 years in a row :/.

Cgpa 3.25, B2/L2 3.7ish, Lsat 159.

so sorry to hear that. im sure it must be really disheartening but try not to let this impact how you feel about your skillset - im sure you're a really smart and capable individual! i really hope you hear back from somewhere soon 😞

Edited by lawskool
  • Like 1

Gabbygab
  • Applicant
Just now, lawskool said:

Yeah the rejection letter was posted on RAMSS. I didn't get any email to check RAMSS but I usually get an email whenever they update my file (today I just happened to check it out of habit and saw the rejection). Not sure if others received an email though

No email for me either. I just saw a bunch of people posting on here so I checked.

• Like 1

scaredanxiousstudent
4 hours ago, FranksRedHot said:

Rejected, letter dated March 11

B20 3.9

LSAT 159

Accepted elsewhere so I don't care lol

where else were you accepted if you don't mind me asking?

FranksRedHot
  • Law Student
33 minutes ago, scaredanxiousstudent said:

where else were you accepted if you don't mind me asking?

Windsor and TRU. Applied to others as well, havent heard back yet though. 

• Like 1

scaredanxiousstudent

Rejected, letter dated March 11

cGPA 3.79

B20 3.9

LSAT 150 (only try)

Lots of extra-curricular throughout undergrad, was a student and employee at Ryerson, LORs from Ryerson staff and prof 😞

Edited by scaredanxiousstudent

Crispy Boi
  • Law Student

Rejected today, letter dated March 11th

cgpa: 2.53
B20: 3.9

Lsat: 165

I provisionally accepted another offer on Friday and withdrew my Ryerson application in the process, just apparently not quick enough to escape the wrath of their rejection wave 😅

Sorry to everyone else who got bad news today, good luck for the rest of the cycle!

significantword372
  • Applicant

Rejected 3/11

LSAT 153 and 158

B20 3.85 

working at a big real estate firm