waitlisted 2022

law000099

law000099
  • Law School Admit

anyone know a timeline for when waitlisted applicants MAY get a chance to be admitted. This waiting thing sucks and I want to know up till when there is still hope? June end?

• Like 2

elw97
  • Law School Admit
40 minutes ago, AustonMatthews34 said:

anyone know a timeline for when waitlisted applicants MAY get a chance to be admitted. This waiting thing sucks and I want to know up till when there is still hope? June end?

I imagine that once the April 1st deadline comes there will be additional spots available. From there, they'll fill as they need to right up until the last day for enrolment (assuming last day for this is a couple days before L1 officially starts in August)Ā 

Got the email myself about an hour or so ago - 3.57 cGPA, 173 LSATĀ 

newellewoods
  • Law School Admit

I received the waitlisted email today. I'm so happy. I thought I would be rejected.Ā 

Third year applicant

cGPA: 3.91

LSAT: 160

fingerscrossed
  • Law School Admit

Never thought I would be so excited to be waitlisted.Ā 

CGPA: 3.82

LSAT: 163Ā 

Good luck everyone!Ā 

vibes123
  • Law Student

B3: 3.88

LSAT: 164

best of luck guys šŸ™‚

Ā 

do we know how many of us get waitlist?

Edited by vibes123

law000099
  • Law School Admit
On 8/20/2021 at 8:28 PM, Iced Tea said:

I received an update from U of T saying they had closed the waitlist, and no promotionĀ from the waitlist had occurred for this cycle.

Good luck to the 2022 applicants!

Not to discourage anyone + idk how credible this is, but I found this comment in a 2021 waitlist for u of t. šŸ˜•Ā šŸ˜•Ā šŸ˜•

Ā 

On the bright-side, historical data doesn't really matter anyways, just hope some admits decide to accept a different school this time around lol.

Ā 

Ā 

42 minutes ago, vibes123 said:

B3: 3.88

LSAT: 164

best of luck guys šŸ™‚

Ā 

do we know how many of us get waitlist?

I would imagine it can't be more than 20-25, but who knows

• Thanks 1

luyica
  • Applicant

Got the email today.

As an International student. No optional essay.

cGPA: 3.66

LAST:168

Good luck everyone!

LordBONSAI
  • Applicant

Officially waitlisted on Mar. 15

166 LSAT

cGPA: 3.89

B3: 3.93/4

UofT isn't my top choice so will likely withdrawĀ 

Togepi
  • Applicant
15 hours ago, AustonMatthews34 said:

Not to discourage anyone + idk how credible this is, but I found this comment in a 2021 waitlist for u of t. šŸ˜•Ā šŸ˜•Ā šŸ˜•

Ā 

On the bright-side, historical data doesn't really matter anyways, just hope some admits decide to accept a different school this time around lol.

Ā 

Ā 

I would imagine it can't be more than 20-25, but who knows

But last cycle was a wild one. It felt like minimal movement from the waitlists in general for all schools. But it ainā€™t over till it is over!

• Thanks 1

cocacola7531
  • Applicant

Waitlisted on Mar. 15 as well!Ā 

B3: 3.85

LSAT: 164Ā 

Best of luck everyone!Ā 

Ā 

LordBONSAI
  • Applicant
On 3/16/2022 at 10:33 PM, MECM said:

But last cycle was a wild one. It felt like minimal movement from the waitlists in general for all schools. But it ainā€™t over till it is over!

Last year was unusually competitive. By the time the third wave was released, arguably all seats had been filled already. As a point of comparison, check the waitlisted threads of two previous cycles, some ppl actually came off the list in May.

Edited by LordBONSAI

astroworld
  • Applicant

Waitlisted.Ā 

CGPA 3.86

LSAT 165Ā 

provisionally accepted osgoode, still hoping to be moved from the waitlist.Ā 

• 1 month later...
law000099
  • Law School Admit

Anyone know if there has been any movement?Ā 

• Ryn pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
legallybrown
  • Law Student

They just sent out an email saying they'll update us in the next couple weeks! Any guesses on how many people they'll accept?

luyica
  • Applicant

The current number of Facebook group members is 200, which is less than in 2020. Maybe they will offer 10-20 spots? Because the Facebook group number is said to increase from 220 to 230 after the first round of waitlist movement in June 2020, and the entire class is expected to be around 210-215.

LordBONSAI
  • Applicant
5 hours ago, luyica said:

The current number of Facebook group members is 200, which is less than in 2020. Maybe they will offer 10-20 spots? Because the Facebook group number is said to increase from 220 to 230 after the first round of waitlist movement in June 2020, and the entire class is expected to be around 210-215.

It might also be the case that not everyone who were accepted joined the FB group.Ā 

• Like 1

law000099
  • Law School Admit

Best of luck to everyone!

Anyone who withdrew from the waitlist please share if you are comfortable saying so.

šŸ™‚Ā 

vibes123
  • Law Student

I removed myself from the waitlist! Best of luck to the remaining candidates šŸ™‚

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

cocacola7531
  • Applicant

Just got the call 10 minutes ago! Iā€™m literally shaking, best of luck to everyone šŸ˜­ā¤ļø

• Like 6