Scotiabank loc- U of A

displaynamerequired

displaynamerequired
  • Law School Admit

I'm looking into line of credit options and on the scotiabank website where it lists all the programs and their representatives, it does not show law as an option for U of A. Does this mean you can not get a scotiabank professional student loc for law at U of A? I know I could call and ask but I figured I'd save myself a phone call and see if I could get any insight here. 

Whist
  • Law Student

Yes, you can get a PSLOC for law at UofA. It looks like they've changed their reps around since I applied so now there's only one person on the sheet for all the professional programs. You have nothing to lose by contacting them and asking them if they can help you or if they can get you someone who will handle it for law.

displaynamerequired
  • Law School Admit
6 minutes ago, Whist said:

Yes, you can get a PSLOC for law at UofA. It looks like they've changed their reps around since I applied so now there's only one person on the sheet for all the professional programs. You have nothing to lose by contacting them and asking them if they can help you or if they can get you someone who will handle it for law.

Okay perfect thank you so much!