Online info session

sweetiepie37974

sweetiepie37974
  • Applicant

Is anyone attending the online Dean’s Open House for admitted students today??

I’m in a different time zone and my schedule doesn’t line up, but I’d love to hear if anything interesting comes up! 

Legalboi
  • Law Student

I am planning on going but have not had an email with the login details. Does anyone know if it’s been sent out yet? I would assume it has.

sweetiepie37974
  • Applicant
20 minutes ago, Legalboi said:

I am planning on going but have not had an email with the login details. Does anyone know if it’s been sent out yet? I would assume it has.

I received one this morning, but it went to my “promotions” folder in my gmail for some reason… did you RSVP to the initial email? 

Legalboi
  • Law Student

Oh lol thanks I found it in my promotions folder also…really should check that thing more. 

kkmarie
  • Applicant

I'm in the same boat, with the time difference I'll still be at work. Any information that people could relay would be appreciated! 

ellewoodswannabe
  • Applicant

Have any admits not received any sort of communication about this ? This forum is the only reason I know it's happening and I haven't heard back after emailing them early this morning. 

14 minutes ago, ellewoodswannabe said:

Have any admits not received any sort of communication about this ? This forum is the only reason I know it's happening and I haven't heard back after emailing them early this morning. 

https://go.ucalgary.ca/2022-Open-House-for-Admitted-Students_Registration.html

Here is a link to register for the event. I am posting it trusting that only admitted students will use it, as that is the criteria for being invited.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

rinse-repeat
  • Law Student
27 minutes ago, ellewoodswannabe said:

Have you all received the zoom link ? Still nothing on my end 😞 

PM'd you

sweetiepie37974
  • Applicant
On 3/21/2022 at 1:45 PM, Coopson2021 said:

I'll be attending. I'm happy to report back. 

On 3/21/2022 at 2:06 PM, rinse-repeat said:

I'll also be attending and can relay information if needed!

Do you two have any updates? Anything interesting that isn’t on the general website info? 

Ilovelamp
  • Law Student

Nothing really! Was just a general hello pretty much and then a meet and greet with the clubs/ a bit of networking 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1