Confused..

lawyerlatina

lawyerlatina
  • Law School Admit

I got an email from Windsor Law about a Q&A session for Admitted students... yet I have been admitted yet. I checked the portal and OLSAS and there is nothing there. I also didnt receive an email. I am so confused 

Did everyone get an email? 

Edited by lawyerlatina

cmoney
  • Law School Admit

SO i also got this email i am waitlisted for the single and got into the dual so i was confused - i guess technically being in the dual means I am admitted in windsor? 

lawyerlatina
  • Law School Admit

I didnt apply to dual... my portal just says referred to ad com... 

Im guessing you received it because you technically are in Windsor. 

for whoever hasn't been admitted yet.. could you let me know if you received the email as well. 

erin otoole
  • Lawyer

Two years ago I was invited to the Q&A for admitted students although at the time I was only waitlisted single. I was only later admitted into the dual, sad to see your dreams get dashed up. Good luck guys hope you get admitted somewhere. 

cmoney
  • Law School Admit
On 3/24/2022 at 9:30 AM, erin otoole said:

Two years ago I was invited to the Q&A for admitted students although at the time I was only waitlisted single. I was only later admitted into the dual, sad to see your dreams get dashed up. Good luck guys hope you get admitted somewhere. 

hahahahaha literally the dual is a zillion dollars so I am going to Lakehead 🙂 thanks for the info tho!