Waitlisted 2022

uoftearsalumna

Hopefulstudent
  • Law School Admit
1 hour ago, Ryn said:

It likely is ranked internally (though I was never privy to that info when I was on the adcom). As far as applicants are concerned, you do not know what your place in the pool is, if there even is a ranking.

Got it, thanks! In that case, I guess there's no point in me emailing them 

17 minutes ago, ebok said:

Do you think it is possible to see waitlist movement before July 1st at this point?

Please God please!! I don't want to go back to Ottawa 😕 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ebok said:

Do you think it is possible to see waitlist movement before July 1st at this point?

Anything is possible.

halamadrid
  • Law Student

There was movement last year and even after the deadline for those who were still on the waitlist. 

missanxiety
  • Applicant

If you have provisionally accepted another school, what happens to your spot on the waitlist on July 1st?

Rigel
  • Applicant
40 minutes ago, missanxiety said:

If you have provisionally accepted another school, what happens to your spot on the waitlist on July 1st?

Your provisional offer will become firm and I guess they will remove you from the waitlist

lawandordermaker
  • Law Student

My spot in the wait pool will have been removed since my provincial acceptance elsewhere has now gone firm. Good luck to those waiting through the summer!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
theaccountant
  • Applicant

May I ask everyone to comment here if they were on the waitlist and accepted offers from other schools? 

Just trying to get a sense of if I can stay hopeful for any movement in the waitlist before August  

Thank you!!

Rigel
  • Applicant
22 minutes ago, theaccountant said:

May I ask everyone to comment here if they were on the waitlist and accepted offers from other schools? 

Just trying to get a sense of if I can stay hopeful for any movement in the waitlist before August  

Thank you!!

waitlisted in early April, not being accepted from any school, will wait until the end of this cycle. Honesly I doubt whether there will be any movement, strange year lol almost don't see any movement

• Ryn locked this topic
  • Ryn unpinned this topic