Last call for Western, anyone?

Lulu_spector

Lulu_spector
  • Law School Admit

Anyone else hoping they hear back from Western soon? They say late March until early April is the next (and last?) call.

Thoughts?

Yup, still waiting. It'll likely be the last big wave of admissions but I am sure some individual people will get acceptances at random times after the wave is over, this was the case last year. 

Took the February LSAT so I knew I would be in contention for the final wave, very excited to hear back from them despite whatever the decision is!

Edited by Wylinjabi
Formatting
  • Like 1

law000099
  • Law School Admit

no offers for the month as it comes to an end 🤨 😩😩 they be testing our patience 

• Like 1

randomguy314
  • Law School Admit

All of Westerns applications will be responded to by this deadline? I thought schools sent out offers through the entire summer.

Don95
  • Applicant

I actually talked to someone from western admissions today and they said to be on the look out for next Friday. supposedly there will be another round of offers around that time. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

goosie
  • Lawyer
On 3/31/2022 at 2:38 PM, randomguy314 said:

All of Westerns applications will be responded to by this deadline? I thought schools sent out offers through the entire summer.

Schools do send out offers throughout the summer, but as the cycle goes on the responses aren't in big "waves" anymore and instead they trickle out in smaller numbers based on how many of their offers have been accepted and how the incoming class is shaping up

Edited by goosie
rephrased for clarity
  • Like 1

Lulu_spector
  • Law School Admit
17 hours ago, AustonMatthews34 said:

offers went out today!

For yourself? That’s great. So you got in?

law000099
  • Law School Admit
2 hours ago, Lulu_spector said:

For yourself? That’s great. So you got in?

Yea i got in, hope you and some others got in yday too! This week and coming week should see more offers! GL

• Like 2

Lulu_spector
  • Law School Admit
3 hours ago, AustonMatthews34 said:

Yea i got in, hope you and some others got in yday too! This week and coming week should see more offers! GL

Congrats! All the best to you at Western! A great school!

• Like 1

Duke
  • Applicant

Im still waiting to hear back. Seems a good amount of acceptances went out but no waitlists as far as I can tell. Because of this, I am expecting a big wave of waitlist and rejections and a small of acceptances in one final move. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Duke said:

Im still waiting to hear back. Seems a good amount of acceptances went out but no waitlists as far as I can tell. Because of this, I am expecting a big wave of waitlist and rejections and a small of acceptances in one final move. 

There were a couple sizeable waves of rejections sent out in the past 2 weeks. I'd wager we may see one more decent sized wave of acceptances, though I doubt it would be as large as previous waves. 

Edited by Wylinjabi