Applying for transfer to uOttawa

having1Lofatime

having1Lofatime
  • Law Student

Hello folks! I am applying for a transfer to uOttawa. I know on the uOttawa website it says to list personal, academic, and professional reasons for why you seek a transfer in your PS. However, on OLSAS, it is asking for a more comprehensive personal statement. Could anyone who has applied to transfer and succeeded shed some light on how they structured their PS? Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
sunnysunshine
  • Law Student

Hey all! anyone hear back from uOttawa on acceptance or refusal for the transfer process yet?

Taiko
  • Law Student
3 hours ago, sunnysunshine said:

Hey all! anyone hear back from uOttawa on acceptance or refusal for the transfer process yet?

It's probably still a little early. I'm applying to transfer out of Ottawa and the school won't know how many spots are available until people like me find out whether we've been accepted elsewhere. I'm wondering whether the delayed grade releases by schools like UofT, Osgoode, and Windsor will delay the movement of transfer applications this cycle... Anyway, good luck with your transfer application. Ottawa is an awesome school.

• Like 2