Anyone still under evaluation?

ng5492022

uoftearsalumna
  • Applicant

I'm still under evaluation. other Schools are waiting for my final grades. not sure if ottawa will since they're cGPA. But yea, losing hope here too

MRTLawyer
  • Applicant

I'm still under evaluation too 😞

Ottawa is my number one choice too 😞 since I got waitlisted at Osgoode. 

• Like 1

ng5492022
  • Law School Admit
On 4/26/2022 at 10:23 PM, uoftearsalumna said:

I'm still under evaluation. other Schools are waiting for my final grades. not sure if ottawa will since they're cGPA. But yea, losing hope here too

By final grades - do you mean for the winter 2022 semester? If so, how do you know that they're waiting for them, if you don't mind me asking? (I'm also uoftears, but vaguely recall on OLSAS that we are responsible for submitting our updated winter grades) 

Lucky54
  • Applicant

Does anyone know when we will hear about rejections/waitlist? At this point I would rather hear anything over nothing 

• Like 1

Togepi
  • Applicant
35 minutes ago, Lucky54 said:

Does anyone know when we will hear about rejections/waitlist? At this point I would rather hear anything over nothing 

Last cycle, rejection waves were around late March, late April, and around June I believe. But waitlist offers started around May, and a chunk was sent out around the beginning of July as well (which I was a part of). Not sure if it is the same for this cycle.

I’m also still waiting to hear back. 🙂

Lucky54
  • Applicant
19 minutes ago, MECM said:

Last cycle, rejection waves were around late March, late April, and around June I believe. But waitlist offers started around May, and a chunk was sent out around the beginning of July as well (which I was a part of). Not sure if it is the same for this cycle.

I’m also still waiting to hear back. 🙂

Okay thank you!! Does anyone know if any rejections have been sent out yet?

Hopefulstudent
  • Law School Admit

Still under evaluation as well. Hard to keep up to my username rn

• Like 2

ng5492022
  • Law School Admit
On 5/6/2022 at 5:12 PM, Hopefulstudent said:

Still under evaluation as well. Hard to keep up to my username rn

I hear ya. This is my last hope for the cycle. 

• Like 1

ellewoods2.0
  • Law School Admit

Still waiting as well! I'm still waiting to hear back from quite a few schools and waitlisted at Western. Trying to remain hopeful but it can be hard🥲

• Like 4

uoftearsalumna
  • Applicant
On 5/3/2022 at 11:32 PM, ng5492022 said:

By final grades - do you mean for the winter 2022 semester? If so, how do you know that they're waiting for them, if you don't mind me asking? (I'm also uoftears, but vaguely recall on OLSAS that we are responsible for submitting our updated winter grades) 

no worries about asking, and sorry for the late reply. Western specifically deferred my decision until winter 2022 grades were uploaded. This means they're not doing anything - accept, reject, or waitlist - until my full undergrad transcript (with the last sem grades as I mentioned) is sent to OLSAS. hope that clarifies!

Legallybrunettewannabe
  • Law School Admit

With rejections starting to roll out, is it safe to assume that if you haven’t received any news you’ll probably be rejected? 

I have been accepted into one school and waitlisted on a couple but I was hoping to hear back from Ottawa. 😢

lawhopeful28
  • Law Student
24 minutes ago, Legallybrunettewannabe said:

With rejections starting to roll out, is it safe to assume that if you haven’t received any news you’ll probably be rejected? 

I have been accepted into one school and waitlisted on a couple but I was hoping to hear back from Ottawa. 😢

I’m in the same boat. Maybe waitlist?

• Like 1

Sunny Days
  • Law School Admit

Ottawa is known to send out acceptances later. Last year I was waitlisted in mid-late June. 

Legallybrunettewannabe
  • Law School Admit
13 minutes ago, BelLaw said:

Ottawa is known to send out acceptances later. Last year I was waitlisted in mid-late June. 

Were you accepted then? 

Sam2190
  • Applicant
4 hours ago, Legallybrunettewannabe said:

I was thinking the same thing. I’m somewhat relieved to see under evaluation any time I go on uozone cause at least it’s not a rejection. But I wonder if they have any more spots to give out or if they are just waiting on people to decline their offer 

• Like 1

Togepi
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, Sam2190 said:

I was thinking the same thing. I’m somewhat relieved to see under evaluation any time I go on uozone cause at least it’s not a rejection. But I wonder if they have any more spots to give out or if they are just waiting on people to decline their offer 

Same here. I am a bit relieved and thankful that it is not a rejection. But I think at this point, there’s still a few spots available and they’re also probably waiting for the people to decline their offer. There’s for sure more movement after July 1st (assuming we get a waitlist spot).

• Like 1

Sam2190
  • Applicant
21 hours ago, MECM said:

Same here. I am a bit relieved and thankful that it is not a rejection. But I think at this point, there’s still a few spots available and they’re also probably waiting for the people to decline their offer. There’s for sure more movement after July 1st (assuming we get a waitlist spot).

At least it’s a long weekend so we don’t have to worry about it until Tuesday 🙂

sorini21
  • Applicant

i've been under evaluation since november... kind of worried that they haven't even looked at my application yet. Should I maybe send them an email and see if I can get some info about my status or is that pointless?

Togepi
  • Applicant
3 minutes ago, sorini21 said:

i've been under evaluation since november... kind of worried that they haven't even looked at my application yet. Should I maybe send them an email and see if I can get some info about my status or is that pointless?

If it would make you feel better, then go ahead. Last cycle, I haven’t heard from them for a long time. I’ve been under evaluation since December then, and wasn’t notified up until I was put on the waitlist in July. I’m sure they have looked at it but they just are now starting to roll out the waitlist. Just hang on tight.

• Like 1

Sam2190
  • Applicant
20 hours ago, sorini21 said:

I’ve tried that before and they just give a very generic response and that they provide acceptances until august and there is no way in knowing if your application has been viewed

Edited by Sam2190

• 1 month later...
LonelyLawyer
  • Applicant

July 11 and still under eval - waitlisted at Lakehead and windsor, both have full classes so UO would be my last bet. Remaining optimistic until all hopes are crushed, but also realizing I likely need to prepare to apply again...and re write the dreaded LSAT (cry)