Rejected 2022

Ital

7 hours ago, Lilbb19 said:

Thats bonkers. I was a january admit in 2019 with 3.9, 156. 

I actually went ahead and double checked my GPA to ensure I wasn't calculating it wrong and it's actually a 3.95 lol. Everything happens for a reason I suppose :/. I'm happy for all that got admitted though, you all deserve it!

Edited by Wylinjabi
  • Like 1

Notworthy
  • Law School Admit
35 minutes ago, Wylinjabi said:

I actually went ahead and double checked my GPA to ensure I wasn't calculating it wrong and it's actually a 3.95 lol. Everything happens for a reason I suppose :/. I'm happy for all that got admitted though, you all deserve it!

Did you check with the admissions committee? I know they take full semesters so it could actually be an L22 or more. Regardless I haven’t gotten in and wish you the best!! 

12 minutes ago, Notworthy said:

Did you check with the admissions committee? I know they take full semesters so it could actually be an L22 or more. Regardless I haven’t gotten in and wish you the best!! 

I did shoot them an e-mail asking them to confirm my GPA and tips to improve my application for future cycles in the event I re-apply. I'll post back with the findings whenever they do get back to me. 

• Like 1

• Ryn pinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • Ryn locked this topic
  • Ryn unpinned this topic