[LS.ca] University of Western Ontario: 2017-2021 Admissions Data

Rainology

• ZineZ pinned this topic
ZineZ
  • Lawyer
6 hours ago, luckycharm said:

Good work.

Can you do the same for other Ontario schools.

It seems like @Rainology is working through all the schools over time. Check the other threads, you'll find similar posts in a number of places.

Thanks again for this work - it's phenomenal and will help students for a very long time. 

• Like 4

CleanHands
  • Lawyer
1 minute ago, accesstojustice said:

That sounds incredibly rude. I imagine gathering all this data took a lot of effort.

Back on LS, you were going around giving inaccurate prediction after inaccurate prediction based on your own experience. I see things haven’t changed on this forum. Not sure whether or not you have a life outside these forums.

Also the OP had explicitly written that they intended to do this for all schools. Par the course for @luckycharm's reading comprehension though.

He also enjoys making posts like this which are so useless and unhelpful that I legitimately can't tell whether he's trying to be low-key snarky or he actually somehow thinks he's making a useful contribution.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

• 3 weeks later...
Chief Keef
  • Lawyer
On 6/25/2021 at 11:12 AM, CleanHands said:

Also the OP had explicitly written that they intended to do this for all schools. Par the course for @luckycharm's reading comprehension though.

He also enjoys making posts like this which are so useless and unhelpful that I legitimately can't tell whether he's trying to be low-key snarky or he actually somehow thinks he's making a useful contribution.

Damn bruh I clicked on this and thought you were linking to my comment

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

• Ryn locked and unpinned this topic