Waitlisted 2022

lawhopeful28

lawhopeful28
  • Law Student

Waitlisted today. No email, just checked portal to see my waitlist offer. 

cGPA: 3.63

B2: 3.88

LSAT: 157

Wylinjabi

Waitlisted today as well. No email. Access applicant. 

cGPA: 3.11

L2/B2: 3.78-3.8x

LSAT: 162 (Feb) 

lawyerlatina
  • Law School Admit

waitlisted aswell. 

cgpa 3.3 

LSAT 160 (Jan) 

L2/B2: 3.7-3.8 

If we accept the waitlist offer does that remove our provisional acceptance somewhere else? 

justtryingmybestttt
  • Applicant

Cgpa: 3.65

L2: 3.91

lsat-157

waitlisted today!! Beyond ecstatic!!!

Debtful
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, lawyerlatina said:

waitlisted aswell. 

cgpa 3.3 

LSAT 160 (Jan) 

L2/B2: 3.7-3.8 

If we accept the waitlist offer does that remove our provisional acceptance somewhere else? 

no but if you have provisionally accepted somewhere else and it becomes firm on July 1, you will be removed from Western's waitlist. 

Maddy
  • Applicant

Does anyone know what the chances of being offered admissions from the waitlist?

• Like 4

ellewoods2.0
  • Law School Admit

Does anybody happen to know how the wait list works in regards to the access and general category? If you are an access applicant, will you only be considered if it is an access applicant's spot that opens up?

Wylinjabi
14 hours ago, ellewoods2.0 said:

Does anybody happen to know how the wait list works in regards to the access and general category? If you are an access applicant, will you only be considered if it is an access applicant's spot that opens up?

I don't think that is how it works, most schools don't have hard quotas on the number of access/general students they are looking to admit. Just my guess though. 

Edited by Wylinjabi
  • Like 1

Waitlisted Today. CGPA:3.69 L2: 3.9 LSAT: 158. Does anyone know if the Western waitlist typically moves?

Edited by ebok

LilSeedling
  • Applicant

Does anyone know if accepting a waitlist offer impacts provisional acceptances? In other words, can I accept my waitlist offer, but keep my provisional acceptance at another school?

Chef Justice
  • Law Student
10 minutes ago, LilSeedling said:

In other words, can I accept my waitlist offer, but keep my provisional acceptance at another school?

Yes

• Ryn pinned this topic