Transfer Thread

newbie99

nestlepurelife
  • Law Student
34 minutes ago, Wylinjabi said:

Any idea on what the average tends to be for admitted transfer students to UofT? I'm guessing around an A-?

I'm guessing A- with stellar law school ECs. Was rejected for transfer with an A-.

ccounsel2024
  • Law Student

Didn’t get email yet..says on Oasis that I'm in and an offer was made yesterday.  

Edited by ccounsel2024
  • Like 1

ED31
  • Applicant
14 minutes ago, ccounsel2024 said:

Didn’t get email yet..says on Oasis that I'm in and an offer was made yesterday.  

Congrats bro!

• Like 1

ccounsel2024
  • Law Student
8 minutes ago, ED31 said:

Congrats bro!

Thank you!! Good luck to everyone!

Taiko
  • Law Student

UofT rejection June 22, Accepted to Osgoode June 24. Ontario decisions are rolling out. Good luck to everyone!

• Like 1

ED31
  • Applicant

Damn of course Windsor had to get hacked and now aren't sending acceptances smh. Anyone heard back or is it just a waiting game for the system to come back?

• Sad 1

mattmurdock
  • Law Student

Waitlisted at UBC. Does anybody know many seats were offered and when admission responses have to be received? 

lawstudentthree
  • Law Student

Hi guys! 

I did my first year of law school in an Ontario school. I was accepted to UofA and UofC and my average in my first year of law school was between a B and a B+. 

I will most likely attend UofC! Any Calgary transfers, feel free to PM me!! 🙂

Also, do you guys know if you're supposed to do anything to let the school you attended in first year know about your transfer? 

• Like 1

newbie99
  • Law Student

uOttawa:

”Thank you for contacting the Admissions’ Office of the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section. 

JD transfer applicants should expect an answer early July if their files are completed. 

Should you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.”

boxesoforanges
  • Law Student

Do you think osgoode has sent out all its offers already or is there still a chance for folks like me with late transcripts?

Taiko
  • Law Student
56 minutes ago, boxesoforanges said:

Do you think osgoode has sent out all its offers already or is there still a chance for folks like me with late transcripts?

I think there's still more coming. The first batch of offers don't expire until July 5th.

• Like 1

frenchie
  • Law Student
39 minutes ago, ED31 said:

rejected from Windsor just now

what was your average?

ED31
  • Applicant
45 minutes ago, frenchie said:

what was your average?

International applicant with a B+ average (i called and was told they don't have enough spots for international transfer applicants) 

• 2 weeks later...
frenchie
  • Law Student

Those who recently got accepted to ontario law schools (transfer) when do you offers expire?

• 3 weeks later...
iwannagetaccepted1234
  • Law School Admit
On 6/29/2022 at 9:34 AM, lawstudentthree said:

Hi guys! 

I did my first year of law school in an Ontario school. I was accepted to UofA and UofC and my average in my first year of law school was between a B and a B+. 

I will most likely attend UofC! Any Calgary transfers, feel free to PM me!! 🙂

Also, do you guys know if you're supposed to do anything to let the school you attended in first year know about your transfer? 

I’m having major stress about going away so I would just like to say this incredibly comforting in the case I wish to transfer back home.