Getting exams back?

YerAWizardHarry

YerAWizardHarry
  • Law Student

Current 1L here. So I noticed this morning that all of our final grades were posted on SOLUS but only one of our profs has actually given us our exams back. Obviously I can make a pretty good estimate of what my exam grades were based on my final marks, but I was wondering if it's typical for profs to release our exams like they did with midterms. Most of them gave really detailed feedback for the midterms and I'm super curious to see what they had to say about the exams I submitted.

All of my grades seem pretty in order so I'm not really tempted to independently reach out and ask them to see the exam. I'm mostly just wondering if I'm waisting my time refreshing OnQ to check for the feedback. Thanks!

juice_33
  • Law Student

Most professors don’t give you feedback for the final exam, and if they do it’s probably an answer key that they post for the whole class to compare their exam to. I would only reach out to a professor if your grade was surprisingly low and you would like to better understand why - otherwise, enjoy the fact that 1L is now truly finished!