Chance me pls!

Lawguy14

Lawguy14
  • Law Student

Hi all,

I plan on applying next cycle to start in fall 2023. Any feedback is appreciated!

CGPA: 3.34

L2: 3.84

LSAT: 162

Softs - I finished my undergrad one year ago and have been working at a personal injury firm as an administrative assistant since then. I was a varsity athlete and have research experience in the health sciences. I will have one reference letter from the managing partner at my firm and the other from a professor from undergrad. 

Thanks for any feedback!

Edited by Lawguy14

Patient0L
  • Law Student

I think your chances are pretty good. It might be a good idea to consolidate your “chance me” posts, however.

• LOL 1

Lawguy14
  • Law Student
15 minutes ago, Patient0L said:

I think your chances are pretty good. It might be a good idea to consolidate your “chance me” posts, however.

Thank you for the input. And I agree, that is a good idea.

• Like 1