Facebook group for 2022 admits?

janeproc

janeproc
  • Law Student

Hey all, I'm aware that at some point there will be an official Facebook group put together for the incoming USask law students this year, but would anyone be interested in an informal one? I'm just really looking forward to getting to meet you all 🙂

• Like 8

sarah valentine
  • Applicant

I hope so, i've been looking for one but there isn't one for our year! would be great to get that sorted out, probably alot easier to find roommates that way for myself!

user789
  • Law Student

I joined The Official U of S LSA Group as I believe they will be the ones to put together a class of 2025 Facebook page. In the mean time I would love to meet some of you before classes start in the fall!

janeproc
  • Law Student

For anyone just coming to this thread, we've started a messenger group chat. If you'd like to be added please DM me

• Like 1