2022 Transfer Applicants

Diskbaby997

Diskbaby997
  • Law Student

"We expect to begin issuing offers to the strongest applicants in June. More offers will be made through July until all spots are filled."

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
sunnysunshine
  • Law Student

That's interesting to know. Should anyone hear back from Queen's for transfers, please keep us posted so that we know what to expect.

Does anyone happen to know how you can check the status of your transfer application for Queen's? Is there a virtual portal of some kind that gets updated? Or are we simply expected to monitor our e-mails? Any insight would be greatly appreciated! 🙂

Taiko
  • Law Student

Has anyone received anything from Queen's yet acknowleding receipt of your application?

• 2 weeks later...
sunnysunshine
  • Law Student
On 5/30/2022 at 9:23 PM, Taiko said:

Has anyone received anything from Queen's yet acknowleding receipt of your application?

Hi Taiko,

yes I received an application acknowledgement by email 2 days after submitting my application to Queen's. Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

Taiko
  • Law Student
5 hours ago, sunnysunshine said:

Hi Taiko,

yes I received an application acknowledgement by email 2 days after submitting my application to Queen's. Hope this helps.

Thanks! I guess I better e-mail them...

sunnysunshine
  • Law Student
On 6/14/2022 at 6:05 PM, Taiko said:

Thanks! I guess I better e-mail them...

Might be wise to! Have you checked your junk mail? & maybe just ensure there is no typo in your email on your OLSAS application. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
sunnysunshine
  • Law Student

not yet! I literally check this thread daily for updates. I'll be sure to announce once I do hear back.

• Like 1

frenchie
  • Law Student

Last year people started hearing back from Queens around July 20/21, which is next week. Hoping they keep the same timeline this year!

1LawStudent
  • Law Student

Hi all, to give an update I was accepted this afternoon, very excited! If anyone has any tips on finding housing or is also planning to transfer and looking into housing would love to hear your tips and/or connect.

Edited by 1LawStudent
  • Like 3

sunnysunshine
  • Law Student
6 hours ago, 1LawStudent said:

Hi all, to give an update I was accepted this afternoon, very excited! If anyone has any tips on finding housing or is also planning to transfer and looking into housing would love to hear your tips and/or connect.

Congrats, that's truly awesome & thanks for notifying us all. Did they simply email you confirmation?

1LawStudent
  • Law Student
23 minutes ago, sunnysunshine said:

Congrats, that's truly awesome & thanks for notifying us all. Did they simply email you confirmation?

Thank you! I was not on my computer for probably 4 hours before everything so I’m not sure the exact order everything happened but when I got back, yes I was sent an email by the admissions office with my acceptance letter and my OLSAS portal was updated.

• Like 2

sunnysunshine
  • Law Student
1 hour ago, Mirth said:

Any new updates? I still haven't heard back.

I have yet to hear back either @Mirth

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...