Ready for review?

Zibir234

Zibir234
  • Applicant

Hi, is there still a lot of people ready for review? Whether CEGEP, Uni or mature? I am still ready for review

Whovianx
  • Applicant

Hey there, 

CEGEP student; applied by the deadline for the Fall 2022 semester. Still have RFR in minerva. 

my friend  in the BC/JD program told me that a few other CEGEP applicants (that she knew personally) received a rejection (w/out interview) last Friday. I'm telling myself that no news is good news at this point.

• Like 1

GreyDude
  • Law Student
On 5/18/2022 at 7:06 PM, Whovianx said:

I'm telling myself that no news is good news at this point.

I’m telling myself the same thing. RFR since October; mature applicant. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
jennnnnna
  • Applicant

It’s almost July and I still haven’t received any updates since my application in October…. Is it now safe to assume that I’ll most likely be rejected given that I am not even waitlisted? It’s driving me nuts because I need to plan out my life here toooooooooooo

Edited by jennnnnna

eli1234
  • Applicant
6 minutes ago, jennnnnna said:

It’s almost July and I still haven’t received any updates since my application in October…. (Discretionary applicant if that matters) Is it now safe to assume that I’ll most likely be rejected given that I am not even waitlisted? It’s driving me nuts because I need to plan out my life here toooooooooooo

Im in the exact same boat, discretionary applicant who hasn't heard anything since October and it is beyond frustrating... when is the deadline for schools to accept/waitlist/refuse applicants cause this is getting hard to plan my life around

jennnnnna
  • Applicant
10 minutes ago, eli1234 said:

Im in the exact same boat, discretionary applicant who hasn't heard anything since October and it is beyond frustrating... when is the deadline for schools to accept/waitlist/refuse applicants cause this is getting hard to plan my life around

I feel you!!!!!!! I just want them to give me the decision so I can move on and take the next steps. The waiting game is getting ridiculously long 😞