1L timetable?

gorgeousgirlsgotolawschool

gorgeousgirlsgotolawschool
  • Law School Admit

I’ve firmly accepted at Western and I’m wondering what a typical 1L timetable looks like. I realize my 2022 timetable will probably be different but I’d like an idea of what my year is going to look like! Can any current western students help me out on this? 

TobyFlenderson
  • Lawyer

You can expect Monday-Wednesday to be full days of class, roughly 8-4. Thursday may be a little lighter, roughly 9-3.
Friday is usually the lightest, you may only have a morning class, or one morning and one afternoon, in which case you would probably end earlier on Thursday.

goosie
  • Lawyer

Just to add, at least in my 1L year (2019-2020) some people had classes that ran unusually late (I had Constitutional until 6 on I believe Mondays of first term, and I knew some people who had Property until 7:30). Also I'm pretty sure that having classes that ended late didn't preclude you from having classes that started early, i.e. some people would have to stay on campus from 9-7:30 or end at 7:30 one day and be back at 9 the next day. I think those were the only two 1L classes that ran so late that year, but just beware!

Edited by goosie
rephrased for clarity