Access Acceptances

ellewoods2.0

ellewoods2.0
  • Law School Admit

Hi everyone! 

I was just wondering if anybody had any idea when Queen's may be doing more access acceptances or even rejections? Do you guys think there are still more access spots available? I applied access and just finished my fifth year at Queen's and ordered my updated transcript on May 12th (this was the earliest date we were allowed to order them)

Thanks (:

Legallybrunettewannabe
  • Law School Admit

I applied access as well and my decision is still pending. 🥲

Dows anyone knowhow often people are accepted off the waitlist when they establish one? 

lawandordermaker
  • Law Student

Same here. It seems like the late acceptances have a higher percentage of access and holistic applicates, generally. But the odds aren't great at this point unfortunately. 

• 3 weeks later...
harvey
  • Applicant

If it helps at all, I applied access and received my acceptance today. Best of luck everyone.

• Like 3

canadianlegalbaddie
  • Applicant
4 hours ago, harvey said:

If it helps at all, I applied access and received my acceptance today. Best of luck everyone.

That's amazing news, congratulations!!! What were your stats if you don't mind me asking?

harvey
  • Applicant

LSAT: 161 (highest)

cGPA on OLSAS: 3.49 

L2: around 3.55 

Pretty unique ECs with previous summer internship with the internal legal team at a startup. Also, my undergrad program's marking/grade curve was particularly weird, which I discussed in my application. 

Hope this helps.

• Like 2

disneymom2019
  • Applicant
On 6/14/2022 at 9:45 PM, harvey said:

If you do not mind me asking, what were your stats? Thank you!

harvey
  • Applicant
On 6/15/2022 at 8:10 PM, harvey said:

LSAT: 161 (highest)

cGPA on OLSAS: 3.49 

L2: around 3.55 

Pretty unique ECs with previous summer internship with the internal legal team at a startup. Also, my undergrad program's marking/grade curve was particularly weird, which I discussed in my application. 

Hope this helps.