Call to the Bar Ceremony Tickets

Snax

Snax
  • Lawyer

Just curious, has anyone being Called in the upcoming June ceremonies heard anything about tickets?  I believe the LSO mentioned that ticket info would be sent in mid-May, but we're past that point now and I haven't heard anything.  I'm slightly concerned that I might've missed this communication because there have been a couple other messages that were supposed to have been sent to "all candidates", but weren't sent to me (the LSO admitted their mistake, which was nice at least lol). 

I've sent a message through the portal, but I haven't heard back yet and was just hoping to make sure that I don't end up being at the ceremony all by myself haha. 

Hiddengrotto
  • Articling Student

I’m getting called on June 6th. I got the message with all the information (such as where to go on the day) on May 18th, and it included a link to get the tickets which became available on May 20th. Maybe try calling them if you’re not getting a response to your message? It might be faster. 

• Like 1

Snax
  • Lawyer

Thanks for the replies! I have a June 22nd call, so I guess it’s probably just normal LSO organizational excellence for now