Chance at McGill: CGPA/OLSAS 3.90 , LSAT 170

bf-gf

Hi everyone. I visited Montreal on the weekend, and fell in love with the city/campus! I think McGill is my #1 choice now! I'm on track to complete BSc/BComm in three years a CGPA of 3.9 and LSAT of 170. 

My extra-curriculars: Third Place Finalist in a National Human Rights Law Competition, Academic Policy Advisor in my faculty, Judicial Deputy at the student government (we have a judicial branch to do non-academic misconduct), Marketing Consultant/Web Developer (my own business has over 30k in revenue in 8 months), Administrative Assistant in the Environmental Health and Safety office at my uni

Do y'all think I have a chance? 

GoBigOrGoHome
  • Law Student
1 hour ago, CleanHands said:

This was silly enough when you posted it the first time a week ago.

People need to remember that they essentially get one shot to build their reputation on the board because everything is permanent (unless you came from the old forum - then this is your second shot). You can recover, but it may take a while if you come out of the gate not knowing how to read the room. 

Notworthy
  • Law School Admit

This thread 😂. You have high stats if you apply and the rest of your application is filled out properly and decent you should be fine. Good luck, also remember French is a requirement and you will be enrolled in one course at minimum that is in French. 

Patient0L
  • Law Student
3 hours ago, CleanHands said:

This was silly enough when you posted it the first time a week ago.

Maybe it’s time for a captcha feature on Chance Me posts.

Philosophy
  • Law Student

Are you also 6'5 in height? 

(OGs will remember that chances post from lawstudents.ca) 😂

• LOL 1

Notworthy
  • Law School Admit
22 minutes ago, Philosophy said:

Are you also 6'5 in height? 

(OGs will remember that chances post from lawstudents.ca) 😂

Apparently goes to one of the best business schools in the country written in their other post. All the gold stars here ️. 

• LOL 1