LPP

rr097

I recently graduated from Canadian law school with distinction. Has anyone who gone through LPP willing to talk about their experience? tia

4 hours ago, KOMODO said:

Are you asking because you are considering taking the LPP? Or for some other reason?

Yes I am considering taking LPP! Looks like a sentence got cut off but it was supposed to say that I could not get articling position

Edited by rr097

• 1 month later...
Dinsdale
  • Lawyer

Big changes over there, announced today.  Looks like the Senior Director is out ("moving to the next phase of her career") and the Placements person has gone on mat. leave.  Not sure what it all means or how much discontent there may have been.