When does Windsor finish sending out acceptances?

berrycardinal42

berrycardinal42
  • Applicant

This is my top choice and I really focused my application toward Windsor’s values, but I haven’t heard anything back. I’m getting so anxious and I don’t want to lose hope. 

Do they send out offers on a rolling basis, and when is the latest they will send them out? 

My cGPA is 3.74 and LSAT 159

The cycle is largely considered finished at this point, I would expect rejections and a handful of waitlists to go out from this date onwards. That being said, I am surprised you have not heard back from Windsor given your stats - is this your GPA as displayed on OLSAS?

Windsor does rolling admissions just like most other Ontario schools. It is still possible you get an acceptance but the chances are much lower than they would have been a month or two ago. 

Edited by Wylinjabi

berrycardinal42
  • Applicant
14 minutes ago, Wylinjabi said:

The cycle is largely considered finished at this point, I would expect rejections and a handful of waitlists to go out from this date onwards. That being said, I am surprised you have not heard back from Windsor given your stats - is this your GPA as displayed on OLSAS?

Windsor does rolling admissions just like most other Ontario schools. It is still possible you get an acceptance but the chances are much lower than they would have been a month or two ago. 

That's definitely heartbreaking. Yes, that is my OLSAS cGPA. I worked really hard for years to get into law school and it's pretty sad to think that it's likely not going to happen. And embarrassing for sure. Thank you for letting me know though! The waiting has been killing me. 

Electricity
  • Law Student
15 minutes ago, berrycardinal42 said:

That's definitely heartbreaking. Yes, that is my OLSAS cGPA. I worked really hard for years to get into law school and it's pretty sad to think that it's likely not going to happen. And embarrassing for sure. Thank you for letting me know though! The waiting has been killing me. 

Don’t be too disheartened. Certainly don’t be embarrassed, either. This is a competitive process and it’s not at all uncommon for applicants to apply more than once before getting in. You’re a borderline candidate, so I’d recommend applying next cycle and bumping up your LSAT by a few points. If you’re able to break into the low 160s, you’ll be much more competitive. 

• Like 1

luckycharm

Is your LSAT 159 or 158 and CGPA 3.73 or 3.74?

Windsor has given out offers as late as last week of August and up to first week of Sept in some cases.

Edited by luckycharm
update

berrycardinal42
  • Applicant
6 hours ago, luckycharm said:

Is your LSAT 159 or 158 and CGPA 3.73 or 3.74?

Windsor has given out offers as late as last week of August and up to first week of Sept in some cases.

My cGPA is 3.74 now, following my final semester of university

On 5/28/2022 at 10:11 AM, Wylinjabi said:

Im confused..Windsor sends out acceptances till late August and people are still being accepted off the waitlist no? Plus OP's stats are way higher than the median. Best of luck OP, doesn't make sense that you have to wait with those stats. A 159 LSAT is a good score

I keep saying posts saying this cycle is over, others saying don't lose hope they send out acceptances late, this cycle is slower etc.. Which one is it? 

Edited by John117
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, John117 said:

Im confused..Windsor sends out acceptances till late August and people are still being accepted off the waitlist no? Plus OP's stats are way higher than the median. Best of luck OP, doesn't make sense that you have to wait with those stats. A 159 LSAT is a good score

I keep saying posts saying this cycle is over, others saying don't lose hope they send out acceptances late, this cycle is slower etc.. Which one is it? 

"The cycle is LARGELY considered over."

I think we can agree a handful of acceptances being sent out until August/September are not indicative of potential outcomes for the vast majority of applicants still pending. Re-read what I said. 

luckycharm
On 5/28/2022 at 10:27 AM, berrycardinal42 said:

The game is not over yet. There may be some movement before and July 1. Did you apply to Ottawa? 

• Like 1

Lilbb19
  • Articling Student

I think offers can go out for any law school until classes start 

• Like 2

berrycardinal42
  • Applicant
13 hours ago, luckycharm said:

The game is not over yet. There may be some movement before and July 1. Did you apply to Ottawa? 

Yep, I haven't heard anything from Ottawa either! Currently waiting to hear from Ottawa, Lakehead and Windsor (and technically Osgoode I guess, I'm on the waitlist)....

luckycharm
34 minutes ago, berrycardinal42 said:

Yep, I haven't heard anything from Ottawa either! Currently waiting to hear from Ottawa, Lakehead and Windsor (and technically Osgoode I guess, I'm on the waitlist)....

You have a good chance for Ottawa

berrycardinal42
  • Applicant
4 hours ago, luckycharm said:

You have a good chance for Ottawa

That would be a dream. Just got rejected from Lakehead. So it’s just between 2/3 now. 😕 

• 3 weeks later...
RandyBoBandy
  • Law School Admit
3 minutes ago, Green123 said:

Is anyones uwinsite not working?

It's been down for a couple days now 😕

Edited by RandyBoBandy

berrycardinal42
  • Applicant
5 minutes ago, RandyBoBandy said:

Yes it's driving me crazy! 

AllRise
  • Law Student
25 minutes ago, RandyBoBandy said:

They sent an email out this morning that they are working on the outage, but didn't provide an ETA for the systems to be back online. Seems strange to have a multiple day outage. 

Edited by AllRise
Grammar.