Rejected 2022

berrycardinal42

berrycardinal42
  • Applicant

Starting this off I guess. Just got the email.

OLSAS cGPA: 3.74 

LSAT: 158

social justice based extracurriculars and LOR. 

• Sad 1

matthews95
  • Applicant

Rejected as well. You guys have good stats, best of luck

Edited by matthews95

thewanderer
  • Applicant

Me too, same timing as y’all^^^.
Ocgpa: 3.3 lsat: 150

mature student/10Years work experience in varied positions/social justice focused personal statement /entrepreneur, small town southern Ontario / active volunteer / poc- first generation/ Lor’s included local politician and uni prof turned DEI administrator!

Better luck next cycle🙏🏿❣️

donotgogentle
  • Law Student

Rejected this am. LSAT 156, L2 3.5, CGPA 3.16. Twenty-five years of work experience. 

My rejection letter said this: “While we do not give individual feedback to applicants, we urge you to reconsider your application in light of Bora Laskin Faculty of Law's specific admissions criteria” and I’m not sure how to feel about this. I mean, I would agree that I don’t really fit in with their criteria and my heart wasn’t in it enought to try and convince them (or myself) that I would be a good fit with environmental law, sole practitioner or rural practice. But I wonder if they mean, “hey, dum dum, neglecting to illustrate how you fit in with our values is not even going to get you past the gate” or if it’s more “we seriously considered you but that’s the one thing we couldn’t look past - fix that and you could be in next year.” Or, it’s what everyone’s letter says and it means nothing, lol. Rejections are a wild ride.

Edited by donotgogentle

Sundin13
  • Applicant
15 minutes ago, donotgogentle said:

Rejected this am. LSAT 156, L2 3.5, CGPA 3.16. Twenty-five years of work experience. 

My rejection letter said this: “While we do not give individual feedback to applicants, we urge you to reconsider your application in light of Bora Laskin Faculty of Law's specific admissions criteria” and I’m not sure how to feel about this. I mean, I would agree that I don’t really fit in with their criteria and my heart wasn’t in it enought to try and convince them (or myself) that I would be a good fit with environmental law, sole practitioner or rural practice. But I wonder if they mean, “hey, dum dum, neglecting to illustrate how you fit in with our values is not even going to get you past the gate” or if it’s more “we seriously considered you but that’s the one thing we couldn’t look past - fix that and you could be in next year.” Or, it’s what everyone’s letter says and it means nothing, lol. Rejections are a wild ride.

Same letter. Probably a standard response lol. Nothing to worry about.

• Like 1

ellewoods2.0
  • Law School Admit

Rejected earlier today.

LSAT: 159

cGPA: 3.25 (According to OLSAS)

L2: 3.72

Applied access. Decent ECs and LORs

Sevenup
  • Applicant

Received the rejection letter on my Birthday a few days ago. Although preparing for the new cycle application, I still felt very sad.

• Hugs 1

• Ryn locked and pinned this topic
  • Ryn unpinned this topic