Chances for Upcoming Cycle (cGPA/L2/B3: 3.99, B2: 4.00, LSAT: 165)

funkysquirrel0

funkysquirrel0
  • Applicant

Hello! I am hoping to apply for Ontario law schools for admission in 2023, specifically: Osgoode, Queen's, Ottawa, Western, U of T (in that order of preference). Thanks in advance!

Lilbb19
  • Articling Student

Def in at all except prob hard to say for sure U of T, prob stand a decent chance though. 

• Like 1

Pecan Boy
  • Articling Student

Yeah, I def think you're in at UofT, I can't imagine them turning down someone with a 3.99 and good LSAT

• Like 1

luckycharm
14 hours ago, funkysquirrel0 said:

Hello! I am hoping to apply for Ontario law schools for admission in 2023, specifically: Osgoode, Queen's, Ottawa, Western, U of T (in that order of preference). Thanks in advance!

3.99 per OLSAS converted?

• Like 1

funkysquirrel0
  • Applicant
13 hours ago, luckycharm said:

3.99 per OLSAS converted?

I forgot to clarify in my original post that I've only finished three years of university so far, but yes since I have gotten 90 or above in all of my courses so far except for one 0.5 course (in which I got an 87), I think that GPA calculation is correct

Edited by funkysquirrel0
Clarification on grade