Is anyone still under evaluation?

ISJ55

Sundin13
  • Applicant
6 minutes ago, ISJ55 said:

It’s the end of May and my status still says under evaluation. 

Same here!

frenchvanilla
1 hour ago, ISJ55 said:

It’s the end of May and my status still says under evaluation. 

Same😭

PackerLaw
  • Law School Admit

Same here. Last year, I was under evaluation until late July; and then put on the waitlist and never got in.

LordBONSAI
  • Applicant

Same. Anecdotally, a friend of mine didn't hear from UOttawa until late June in a previous cycle, long after he got into Oz and UofT. 

Sam2190
  • Applicant

Same here! I’ve already started studying for the LSAT cause I feel like I won’t get in 😞 

• Like 1

intothevoid
  • Applicant

I am waiting to hear back as well. I've already heard back from almost all the other schools I applied to 🤡

ng5492022
  • Law School Admit
7 hours ago, intothevoid said:

I am waiting to hear back as well. I've already heard back from almost all the other schools I applied to 🤡

I'm with you on that 🤡

AllRise
  • Law Student
30 minutes ago, toomuchL said:

This is unacceptable imho, still under evaluation

I hope that it doesn't turn out to be the case for you, but I did see individuals post in previous years that in some cases the portal status never updated. I might suggest reaching out politely to the school directly for an update (unless you have already done so or they have clearly communicated a timeline past the current date for acceptance/rejection updates). 

toomuchL
  • Applicant
58 minutes ago, AllRise said:

I hope that it doesn't turn out to be the case for you, but I did see individuals post in previous years that in some cases the portal status never updated. I might suggest reaching out politely to the school directly for an update (unless you have already done so or they have clearly communicated a timeline past the current date for acceptance/rejection updates). 

Thank you. I actually had that experience when I applied to my MSc. I followed your suggestion

• Like 1

Sam2190
  • Applicant
7 hours ago, AllRise said:

I tried this not too long ago and they said oh we look at applications until august and did not provide an actual deadline