Queens Deposit

HotJudgeSundae

HotJudgeSundae
  • Law Student

I’m having some trouble on SOLUS.. I’m getting the message in the photo attached. Why is it saying what I paid is an “unapplied credit”. Worried this might impact my spot…

527BE7DD-94A0-4669-9387-990F405C326D.jpeg

Kurapika
  • Applicant

I have the same "unapplied credit" on my SOLUS as well. I emailed admissions and they said this was what it will show up as until it is applied to our tuition in the fall. I wouldn't worry about it, as long as you have the 500 dollars appears on SOLUS your spot should be fine. Someone posted the same thing a few days ago as well.

HotJudgeSundae
  • Law Student
12 hours ago, LawApp22 said:

I have the same "unapplied credit" on my SOLUS as well. I emailed admissions and they said this was what it will show up as until it is applied to our tuition in the fall. I wouldn't worry about it, as long as you have the 500 dollars appears on SOLUS your spot should be fine. Someone posted the same thing a few days ago as well.

This is what I assumed! I saw the other post, but got worried since my account still also shows the “deposit requirement” line. 
I emailed admissions as well but have yet to hear back. 
Thanks for the reassurance though!!

• 2 weeks later...
Four_Leaf_Tayback
  • Law Student

I have this same issue as well. I received an email last night that said my offer would be revoked if I did not have it paid. Anyone else receive something similar?

• Like 1

Slothrop
  • Law Student
1 hour ago, Four_Leaf_Tayback said:

I have this same issue as well. I received an email last night that said my offer would be revoked if I did not have it paid. Anyone else receive something similar?

Had a similar scare this morning! I emailed back and have been assured my offer will not be revoked. There seems to be a system issue. Reach out just in case but I think it should be ok 🙂 

Four_Leaf_Tayback
  • Law Student
22 hours ago, Slothrop said:

Had a similar scare this morning! I emailed back and have been assured my offer will not be revoked. There seems to be a system issue. Reach out just in case but I think it should be ok 🙂 

I was able to sort it out too. Even drove to the registrar's office to make sure!

• Like 1