Taiko

Taiko
  • Law Student

Put in queue for review today.

It has begun. Good luck everyone!

Edited by Taiko

goodisgood
  • Law Student

Was put in queue June 8th after sending in a new transcript (the first one sent immediately before all my grades posted or something).  Good luck to all!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Radiant.Energy said:

Nothing since being waitlisted on March 23...

I think you posted on the wrong thread.

Radiant.Energy
  • Applicant
11 hours ago, luckycharm said:

I think you posted on the wrong thread.

Ahh yes. Thx for catching that.

halamadrid
  • Law Student

I think transfer decisions won't be made until July. I recall from past years that Oz usually waits until then. 

ccounsel2024
  • Law Student

In at Osgoode. Offer apparently made yesterday, it’s showing up on OASIS.

This aligns closely with last year where offers were made on June 22.

• Like 3

Taiko
  • Law Student

In at Osgoode. A- average. Applied on compassionate grounds. Notified on OASIS and through e-mail. Good luck everyone!!

• Like 4

quinoa
  • Law Student

By the grace of God, I was accepted at Osgoode, B+ avg (79%), applied on compassionate grounds. Notified by email and OASIS. 

• Like 6

Taiko
  • Law Student
14 minutes ago, OttawaLawyer said:

Have majority of transfers gone out now? Is that it? 

My offer expires July 5th. I assume that I'm part of the first wave and that more offers will go out after that.

• Like 1

ccounsel2024
  • Law Student
On 6/27/2022 at 6:18 PM, OttawaLawyer said:

Have majority of transfers gone out now? Is that it? 

My offer also expires July 5th. Last year, second round of transfer offers went out around July 12. 

Edited by ccounsel2024
  • Like 1

goodisgood
  • Law Student
8 minutes ago, Moomee said:

Also accepted. Received in OASIS June 27. Offer expires July 7.

May I ask for your stats and what category you applied under?

• Law Student

Judging from past years it's looking kind of bleak for someone with my average GPA after the first round goes out. I know it's a small sample size but it is kind of heart breaking to look at the thread and see what dates people were accepted last year and their averages. I'm desperately trying to transfer from another province due to family health problems to get closer to help them. Put my eggs in the Osgoode basket because of their compassionate category. 

I really am happy for all of you though, you worked hard and deserve it. All the best. 

• Sad 1

goodisgood
  • Law Student
4 minutes ago, 111 said:

Holy crap. I was accepted today. Thank you so much this is life saving for me. I'm shaking. 

Good luck to the rest who are waiting. God bless you. 

After your last post, I'm glad you got the good news today! If you don't mind, would you be able to share your stats? 

• Like 1

Taiko
  • Law Student

I was thinking it might be a good idea to set up a Facebook chat or Discord group for incoming Osgoode transfer students. If anyone is interested, post here or DM me.

Edited by Taiko
  • Like 4

goodisgood
  • Law Student

Waitlisted on July 4th. Good luck to everyone else. 

EDIT: Was a bit sad about the waitlist and forgot to post stats. B+ average, compassionate reasons, fairly involved with the university (mooting, multiple clubs, work for the university). 

Is there any insight on how often the waitlist moves for transfer applicants? This is the third time I've been waitlisted by Osgoode (twice as a first year applicant, once now). 

Edited by goodisgood
info

• Ryn pinned this topic
Opal
  • Law Student

I forgot to post it here, but I got my offer June 24. B+ avg, as well as compassionate grounds. I received notification via email first, then OASIS was updated later. It would be great to get to know some of the other students transferring better! I'd love to join any kind of group chat.

Edited by Opal
realised I'd put the wrong date whoops
  • Like 1