Are there open houses / campus tours for 0L?

Seansei

Seansei
  • Law Student

Looking to visit a few Ontario schools this summer before applying and I want to get a feel of the campus. I know I can just walk around North York anytime, but I'd like to be able to get inside, possibly meet some people, etc. Can't find any information on the website and they haven't returned my email asking as much.

ZineZ
  • Lawyer
8 minutes ago, Seansei said:

Looking to visit a few Ontario schools this summer before applying and I want to get a feel of the campus. I know I can just walk around North York anytime, but I'd like to be able to get inside, possibly meet some people, etc. Can't find any information on the website and they haven't returned my email asking as much.

You'd want to wait until Osgoode gets back to you. They have ambassadors who help show you around, not sure why you haven't heard back. You may wish to follow-up again or call them. 

animeenjoyer
  • Law School Admit

Anyone know if we can get in-person tours of the law buildings, York campus, and residency? I firmly accepted my offer, but I've never even been to the York campus. Or am I better off to just show up one day and look around on my own?

ZineZ
  • Lawyer
On 6/5/2022 at 12:05 PM, animeenjoyer said:

Anyone know if we can get in-person tours of the law buildings, York campus, and residency? I firmly accepted my offer, but I've never even been to the York campus. Or am I better off to just show up one day and look around on my own?

Merging these topics.

The answer is yes, but OP has had difficulty in doing so. Not sure if they have an update. 

• Like 1

Seansei
  • Law Student
On 6/6/2022 at 3:02 PM, ZineZ said:

Merging these topics.

The answer is yes, but OP has had difficulty in doing so. Not sure if they have an update. 

On 6/5/2022 at 12:05 PM, animeenjoyer said:

Just heard back. They have student ambassadors who will give tours on request and you can visit the campus anytime, though it is quiet in the summer. There's an open house each fall and it's a bit more lively and organized then. For me, summer is going to work best. Here is a helpful page on the student ambassadors.

• Like 2