New applicant (seeking advice)

Freshwaterjellyfish

Freshwaterjellyfish
  • Applicant

Hey guys! Im about to finish up my life sciences degree at McMaster . My gpa is around 3.7 and my lsat 177. I did really bad marks wise in first year but got an A- A+ in nearly every class in 2nd and 3rd year (going into 4th) . I wanted to attend a school in the USA as I really wanted to do California or Texas BigLaw but I think it will be too expensive and considering I am lower income I’m not sure I’d be able to get a co signer for loans. 

ideally I will be applying to UBC, UofT, and Osgoode. Is there any other schools you’d recommend? 

Since I’m fairly new to the Canadian aspect of applications (even tho I’m Canadian ironically) what would be the best schools to attend for Toronto BigLaw? Also do any schools in Canada give a slight chance at being able to practice in the states after graduation (not NYC) ? 

mjslava
  • Applicant

Forget everything you know about carpeting.. I mean Canadian law schools. The answer you seek is in a little city called Windsor.

• LOL 3