Harvard ready LSAT prep course

Love1234

Love1234
  • Applicant

Does anyone on here have any experience with Harvard Ready? If so, how was the course and did it benefit you at all? Plz review the course, structure, material for me because I’m planning on signing up. Thank you ! 

• Like 1

North
  • Law Student

I took the course - I recommend it often. The benefit in my view is not simply the excellent instruction, but the materials and web-based testing system you get access to. Their system provides access to all the tests, as well as fantastic feedback and analytics with respect to the kinds of problems you should spend time improving on, whether you're suffering from accuracy or time related issues, etc. It's well worth the money, I'm sure you won't regret taking the course.

• Like 4

B_Stone
  • Law Student

I thought the course was great, and the instruction was also spectacular. You also get a set of his textbooks, and an option to retake the course for free if you wish. 

• Like 1

I've tried a few classes back in the day but Harvard Ready was the best (in my opinion). I highly recommend it. 

• Like 1

cjs
  • Law Student

I took it and it was invaluable.  Yoni is incredibly helpful and explains things so clearly.  He’s not just proficient in the material but he is a good teacher.  The other instructors are good too.  For me, the structured class times and “homework” were very impactful - I am not sure I would have been able to hold myself to such a rigorous schedule without the structure of a class. 

• Like 1

Love1234
  • Applicant

Thank you everyone for your input! I’ve enrolled in the course- here’s to hoping for a great score that’ll get me in! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Take the course. I recommend taking it in March. Much less students attend and its better experience. At least that was the case in 2019. I took the course in March then in the summer. Summer month was crammed tight so i only went to the classes that covered the content i needed help with. 

great program though and well priced 

• Like 1