Entrance Scholarships

Jack Frost
  • Law School Admit

I am just wondering if anyone here has received any news about entrance scholarships yet? I know the application for the ones that require an application just opened but I am curious if offers for the scholarships that students are automatically considered for have been sent out yet? Just trying to gauge my chances of getting one.

pastmidnight
  • Law Student

Offers for scholarships that you're automatically considered for went out a while ago. I'm not sure if they've finished awarding all of them, though. 

sufferingstudent
  • Applicant

I was wondering this too, hopefully if anyone got one they can post it here! I think they had mentioned they were aiming to notify everyone by the end of May but for selfish reasons I'm hoping that they're running late. 🥲

Jack Frost
  • Law School Admit
5 hours ago, pastmidnight said:

Offers for scholarships that you're automatically considered for went out a while ago. I'm not sure if they've finished awarding all of them, though. 

Appreciate the response @pastmidnight, do you mind me asking how you know that they have already been sent out? 

4 hours ago, sufferingstudent said:

I was wondering this too, hopefully if anyone got one they can post it here! I think they had mentioned they were aiming to notify everyone by the end of May but for selfish reasons I'm hoping that they're running late. 🥲

Hahaha yeah, I am pretty much in the same boat as you. I heard end of May mentioned at the open house but was hoping that they were talking only about the release of the application form for the ones that you aren't auto considered for.

Edited by Jack Frost

Patient0L
  • Law Student

Something tells me that if you haven’t heard, you didn’t get one…

Jack Frost
  • Law School Admit
13 hours ago, Patient0L said:

Something tells me that if you haven’t heard, you didn’t get one…

It wouldn't surprise me if I didn't get one but what can I say other then that I'm a optimist. I was just wondering if anyone had received news about them so I could get some definite knowledge. If someone has gotten one feel free to dm me if you are worried about privacy. 

pastmidnight
  • Law Student

I know that they have already gone out because several people who received scholarships posted about it in the Allard discord back in May. 

• Nom! 1

Moms_Spaghetti
  • Law Student

I received entrance awards. Not going to post how much, just that I was notified in March and April. I would agree that they have all most likely gone out by now and the next available awards are the ones that are application based.

• Like 2