Pending application

BirdsArentReal

BirdsArentReal
  • Law Student

If the forums are any indication, I’m sure admissions get these questions all the time- but is there any insight as to when the next accepts, rejections or even waitlists come out?

Only asking as the firm acceptance deadline is coming up for Ontario.

Much appreciated 🙂

Jbens
  • Law School Admit

No clue here, I'm checking everyday too but haven't heard a thing. I tried calling the admissions office but their answering machine says you have to email first to setup an appointment. Have you tried that by any chance? 

• Like 1

justtryingmybestttt
  • Applicant
54 minutes ago, BirdsArentReal said:

If the forums are any indication, I’m sure admissions get these questions all the time- but is there any insight as to when the next accepts, rejections or even waitlists come out?

Only asking as the firm acceptance deadline is coming up for Ontario.

Much appreciated 🙂

No idea. Still haven’t heard anything 😞

HarveySpecter
  • Applicant

I emailed admissions and this is what they said: 

A pending status means that you are still in consideration for an offer. Due to provisional acceptances and cancellations, we can have movement in our class between now and July 1. We will be sending new offers out as seats in our class become available. 

All applicants will receive a final decision, when it is apparent that there will be no more movement in our class.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1