UOttawa L1 Course Registration

lawandordermaker

lawandordermaker
  • Law Student

How important is being able to register for classes right when registration opens on June 21? Today is the last day for those who've provisionally accepted at UOttawa to firmly accept in order to participate in June 21 st registration. For Ontario schools, I'm still waiting on Queens ( pending ) and Osgoode ( I'm currently waitlisted and was interviewed ). Osgoode has had no movement since my interview, and I feel the interview went well. I'm wondering if it's worth missing out on June 21 st registration to give Queens and Osgoode until July 2 ed to get back to me. I'm sure others are in a similar situation as well; any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 

law11111111111111111111111
  • Law Student
20 hours ago, scooter said:

You just won't get your choice of small group/block (in past years some of them have filled up in a few minutes). The way courses work is you pick which course you want as your small group, and you are auto-enrolled in the rest of your courses as a "block". There is one elective in the second semester but you don't choose it until later this year in the fall some time.

someone asked a similar question, and this is the response that was given!