At this point what are the chances of getting in off an Ontario school waitlist before July 1st?

Jkj

Jkj
  • Applicant

Just wondering the question in the title. Do you think I can start looking for accommodations at the school I have been admitted to? What are the chances people get accepted off the waitlist this late before the firm acceptance deadline? 

StressedLlama
  • Law School Admit

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm currently provisionally accepted at Queen's but am eagerly waiting to hear back from Ryerson before the July 1st deadline (I'm on the waitlist at Ryerson). With such little time left before provisional offers become firm, I'm mentally preparing myself to move to Kingston this fall. 

3 hours ago, StressedLlama said:

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm currently provisionally accepted at Queen's but am eagerly waiting to hear back from Ryerson before the July 1st deadline (I'm on the waitlist at Ryerson). With such little time left before provisional offers become firm, I'm mentally preparing myself to move to Kingston this fall. 

I checked your stats.  I am surprised you are on the wait list. .

• Sad 1