2022 UofT Bar Exam Indices

TheJoker

Pink
  • Articling Student

I would appreciate it if someone might be able to share the new 2022 U of T indices materials. It would be a great help. 🙂 Thank you! 

On 6/21/2022 at 10:34 AM, Dood said:

If someone could hook me up as well, I would appreciate it 🤘🤘🤘

I’m not fully sure why I’m begging for this or what it even is lol. Think I just saw people mentioning it in the prior bar prep threads. I didn’t realize this was an informal project done by a cabal of students at UofT. Although, that makes it seem more exclusive and cool in my eyes 😆.

• 9 months later...
Camille
  • Law Student

Does anyone know if the 2023-2024 indices have been prepared and shared yet? Thanks so much!

strugglebubble
  • Law Student
52 minutes ago, Camille said:

Does anyone know if the 2023-2024 indices have been prepared and shared yet? Thanks so much!

I don't think they will be released until May! 

ruthlessfox
  • Law Student

This year's licensing materials only got released two days ago. It will take a few weeks.

tpa
  • Articling Student

Are people who are writing in May this year, how are they getting their indices if they won't be released until May?

• 3 weeks later...
Space
  • NCA Candidate

Have the U of T indices for 2023-2024 been released? If yes, can someone pleaaseee share the link! 🙂

Scrivener
  • Articling Student

They're supposed to be finishing up and sending out the link tomorrow. Stay tuned...

• Like 1

MapleLeafs
  • Law Student

Are the UofT indices the best ones out there? Are any of the indices that aren't free better (LEXPD, etc)? 

Edited by MapleLeafs

BlockedQuebecois
  • Lawyer
3 minutes ago, MapleLeafs said:

Are the UofT indices the best ones out there? Are any of the indices that aren't free better (LEXPD, etc)? 

When I was a student, the consensus was the best index was the U of T one. One of the big companies actually just used to buy the U of T one off the students and resell it to other schools. 

The only reason to buy any third party bar exam materials is if you want to do practice exams. 

• Like 1