Accepted offer but unsure

Ital

Ital
  • Law School Admit

I'm currently on the waitlist and I'm wondering if there are any applicants that have accepted and paid the deposit but are still unsure if they will attend UCalgary? I suspect all seats are filled currently and they will start accepting off the waitlist if people forfeit their deposits. 

• Like 1

Notworthy
  • Law School Admit
1 hour ago, Ital said:

I'm currently on the waitlist and I'm wondering if there are any applicants that have accepted and paid the deposit but are still unsure if they will attend UCalgary? I suspect all seats are filled currently and they will start accepting off the waitlist if people forfeit their deposits. 

Did you apply anywhere else? I wouldn’t bank on it I’ve followed UofC thread for a while there’s usually not a ton of no member it’s a smaller class size ~130-140

Ital
  • Law School Admit
1 minute ago, Notworthy said:

Did you apply anywhere else? I wouldn’t bank on it I’ve followed UofC thread for a while there’s usually not a ton of no member it’s a smaller class size ~130-140

I did apply to UofA but was rejected. I'm not banking on being accepted - just trying to gauge the likelihood of admitted applicants still deciding between more than one school they've been accepted at. 

• Like 1