Uwinsite Login

chawkslocke

chawkslocke
  • Applicant

I know this is pretty late to bring forward, but I never received first-time Uwinsite login credentials in my application acknowledgement email. I just assumed that the portal everyone referenced was the OLSAS portal. My question is, can I just use the OLSAS portal to check on my decision (knowing that it'll probably be a rejection), or should I contact U Windsor for log in credentials? 

Thanks

RIP-Joel
  • Law Student

If you were accepted, it would have appeared on OLSAS.

However, you need to contact U windsor for log-in credentials if you don't have a PIN (it was sent in the application acknowledgement email). However, EVERYTHING at uwindsor right now is down. I've been calling them everyday and nothing is working on their end (I'm trying to make sure that they received my deposit). If/when the servers are back up again, then contact them. 

chawkslocke
  • Applicant

Thanks for letting me know. I assume OLSAS would also display if I got rejected or waitlisted?