DOJ ARTICLING

foreverastudent8822

foreverastudent8822
  • Law Student

Has anyone received an offer from the DOJ 2023-2024 Articling LEP? I have a few friends who received a rejection letter but am unaware of anyone receiving offers? I haven't received either and am confused about what to expect.

Thanks so much!

JustHereNotStaying
  • Law Student

Someone posted that offers went out already. I interviewed and received no call. Nor a rejection letter - I have mentally discounted them because chances are people accepted them. 

Edited by JustHereNotStaying

foreverastudent8822
  • Law Student

Thank you! Strange that some people got rejection letters and others received nothing?

Good luck 🙂 

JustHereNotStaying
  • Law Student

I’m in the same boat - I suspect we are the wait list until the last spot is taken. 

TheDevilIKnow
  • Articling Student

I don’t know if you two are both in the same region (Ottawa?), but it’s worth pointing out (if only to other readers who may be confused) that the various DOJ offices are all on different timelines with the articling recruit.

Vancouver and Toronto applications haven’t even closed yet, for instance.

foreverastudent8822
  • Law Student
On 6/24/2022 at 2:02 PM, JustHereNotStaying said:

I’m in the same boat - I suspect we are the wait list until the last spot is taken. 

Still nothing! I think I'm calling it lol.