GPA calculation

boynamedcrow

boynamedcrow
  • Applicant

Does anyone know if TRU looks at all credited courses when determining GPA (besides the drops)? I saw that UBC considers only the credits leading to a first degree. I have 2 and my marks were better in my 2nd degree.

Thanks.

boynamedcrow
  • Applicant

Thanks. Yeah, I just wasn't sure if they had a limitation to your first undergrad degree as UBC does. But I think it is just the last 20 in general 👍🏻

Patient0L
  • Law Student
15 minutes ago, boynamedcrow said:

Thanks. Yeah, I just wasn't sure if they had a limitation to your first undergrad degree as UBC does. But I think it is just the last 20 in general 👍🏻

I’m %99 sure it’s last 20 of undergrad only. The letter grade they assigned me reflected that calculation, not that of my grad work.

boynamedcrow
  • Applicant

Thank you!

12 hours ago, Patient0L said:

I’m %99 sure it’s last 20 of undergrad only. The letter grade they assigned me reflected that calculation, not that of my grad work.

Thanks. To clarify, I have 2 bachelor's degrees. My 2nd had a better GPA, so that's why I'm wondering.

Patient0L
  • Law Student
17 hours ago, boynamedcrow said:

Thank you!

Thanks. To clarify, I have 2 bachelor's degrees. My 2nd had a better GPA, so that's why I'm wondering.

Ahh.. I would just call and ask. You’ll probably get the answer you are hoping for. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...