Toronto Articling PFO/ITC 2022

Hellofresh

iwillgetajob
  • Law Student

Are there any employers that do not send ITCs? It seems the majority of them do. Hopeless now.

ImNervous777
  • Law Student

I was about to say the opposite! I am a bit surprised by the lack of ITCs/PFOs from a lot of firms. I still haven't seen roughly 20 of the firms ive applied to mentioned on this forum in regards to them sending ITCs/PFOs. Mills & Mills, WD, Daoust Vukovich, Chaitons, etc. If anyone has received ITCs from these firms, please burst my bubble so I can plan accordingly.

• Like 1

silverhoot
  • Law Student

KRMC ITC around 3pm 

3 minutes ago, ImNervous777 said:

I was about to say the opposite! I am a bit surprised by the lack of ITCs/PFOs from a lot of firms. I still haven't seen roughly 20 of the firms ive applied to mentioned on this forum in regards to them sending ITCs/PFOs. Mills & Mills, WD, Daoust Vukovich, Chaitons, etc. If anyone has received ITCs from these firms, please burst my bubble so I can plan accordingly.

That's how I feel comparing this thread to last year's ITC/PFO thread, though I have no idea if that's because of changed practices or just less people on the forum...

ImNervous777
  • Law Student
10 minutes ago, silverhoot said:

KRMC ITC around 3pm 

That's how I feel comparing this thread to last year's ITC/PFO thread, though I have no idea if that's because of changed practices or just less people on the forum...

Im hoping changed practices. This forum has 6k views. I hope people would comment if they got an ITC that wasn't on here already. Thanks to everyone that does!

• Like 2

Bluesky1234
  • Law Student

ITC- City of Toronto, Lerners and Waddell Phillips.

I have a question. Basically, the interviews will be happen in person? I thought they would mention on ITC whether the interview will be online or in-person. 

learneroflaw
  • Law Student
16 minutes ago, Bluesky1234 said:

I have a question. Basically, the interviews will be happen in person? I thought they would mention on ITC whether the interview will be online or in-person. 

The ITC from Paliare Roland indicated that they would be interviewing virtually, but others have not mentioned it either way. My understanding from my CPDO was that the firms could choose, but I don't have any independent confirmation of that. My plan is to confirm with each place tomorrow.

• Like 1

Law101
  • Applicant
7 hours ago, iwillgetajob said:

Are there any employers that do not send ITCs? It seems the majority of them do. Hopeless now.

Only have one Itc, I’m dying 

lawschoolthingz
  • Law Student

Has anyone heard from public interest places? (Peacebuilders, Innocence, Barbra Schlifer)

rosesarered

Has anyone heard from Independent Police Review Director?

Edited by rosesarered

annaturney
  • Law Student

Would it be beneficial to start a new thread for confirmed interview offers?

• Like 1

LanxyNg
  • Law Student
27 minutes ago, PlzHireMe said:

Has anyone heard from Green & Spiegel?

Green & Spiegel ITC yesterday and called already

baystreetgirl
  • Law Student

Has anyone heard from LEAF or Innocence Canada?

Edited by baystreetgirl

unemployedgowrl
  • Law Student
12 minutes ago, baystreetgirl said:

Still no calls. Am I the only one? 🥴

Not the only one!! Is it too early to drink? lol 

• LOL 6

unemployedgowrl
  • Law Student

Did anyone here apply to Devry Smith Frank? And if so, have you heard back from them re interview dates?